One Shot Chest List

Updated as of January 24, 2017 (With current known data)

I could not find a post with a list of where all the One Shots are located, several lists inside other posts but with the release of Act 2 I thought having a revised list in a dedicated place would be nice.

I will keep this updated as I get more info and test things myself. - if you know the level caps post them for each difficulty and I will add them.

Current One Shots:
Act 1 - Depraved Sanctuary, guarded by Salazar
Act 1 - Warden’s Chest, guarded by The Warden
Act 1 - Festering Lair, guarded by Grundleplith, the Hoarder - This one is a massive pile of debris called the Monster’s Stash not a chest
Act 1 - Hallowed Hill
Act 1 - Ominous Lair - This chest can spawn OUTSIDE the Lair, if it isn’t inside check outside
Act 1 - Sunken Reliquary, requires Act 2 access and levels, guarded by High Priest Rolderathus
Act 2 - Spined Cove, guarded by Baron Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls
Act 2 - Swarming Hive, guarded by Ulraprax, the Hive Matriarch
Act 2 - Cronley’s Hideout, guarded by Darius Cronley
Act 2 - Steps of Torment, in Misery
Act 3 - The Conflagration, guarded by Herald of the Flame
Act 3 - Tyrant’s Hold, guarded by Bloodfeast the Dranghoul
Act 3 - Rotting Croplands, Hidden Wealth side-quest
Act 3 - Royal Hive, guarded by ?
Act 3 - Darkvale Gate, guarded by Karroz, Sigil of Ch’thon
Act 3 - Port Valbury Outskirts, guarded by ?
Act 4 - Obsidian Throne (Random Location), guarded by ?
Act 4 - Necropolis Interior (Random Location), guarded by ?
Act 4 - Bastion of Chaos (Random Location), guarded by ?

I ran into a couple of chests last night on my initial run into Act 2. I will go through the same areas again tonight, so I may be able to help identify if there are one shots or not. Older areas, we’ll need someone else to chime in

I have a Level 25 that has ALL the act 1 B16 One Shot chests up… I just don’t have a Video Card in my computer until Friday, once I have the computer fixed I can run through Act 1 and find out what is / is not a one shot now… but that will be this weekend

Act 2 - Spined Cove, guarded by a spectral boss.

Updated above with my comments.

What do you mean sometimes? They don’t respawn so I thought they are either there or not - not can sometimes mean a chest is there bit not the 100% blue drop

Ominous, Depraved and Hallowed do still have a one shot chests.

Updated and Color Coded now :smiley:

Anyone have the name of the spectral boss in Spined Cove that is guarding the chest?

Also still looking for confirmation of The Burial Cave, Festering Lair, Putrid Lair, and Burrwitch Estates (and more Act 2 chests of course!)

Darius Cronley has a 1 shot chest and I believe there is one in Misery / Steps of Torment.

Also one in the later Wasp Hive (not sure on name).

The Spectre bosses’ name is Baron Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls
Can also confirm the chest in the Swarming Hive.

Swarming Hive. There was a wasp queen boss in it, don’t recall her name. But she was in the “room” a hallway down from the chest, so not sure if she was actually locking it.

There is also another wasp cave, with a boss to, but no one shot chest in that one, so make sure you dont get them confused :stuck_out_tongue:

found another one, act 1 (sort of act 2 its confusing :P) sunken reliquary.

Is this in Act 1 or 2… anyone know?

its in the flooded passage (act1) but then you break down a wall using dynamite (act2) and it leads to an area with 40+ mobs, so you need to get it when your in act 2 lvl range

Anyone have the name of the Queen in the Swarming Hive?
Is Darius Cronley a boss? in what area? (I will hopefully be able to get back on tomorrow :undecided:
And is there a One Shot in Steps of Torment?

cant remember her name, darius is a story line boss, and no there is no one shot in SoT

Cronley’s Hideout

Just cleared Steps of Torment and there’s no one-shot. I imagine there will be when the dungeon is finished.

One shot in Sunken Reliquary, only guarded by a skeleton mob, levels 38-40.

Edit: Correction, there’s a purple text boss, High Priest Rolderathus, in the middle room, but he doesn’t lock the chest at the back of the area.