One Shot Chest List

Interesting, I found a one shot on the “Misery” level.

sure it was a 1 shot? I went through SoT top to bottom, clearing every inch of it on my first run through of the place and didnt come across one

These areas do not have 1 shot chests in B17

Burrwitch Estates (Gone in B17 ? ) Its Gone
Burial Cave (Gone in B17 ? ) Its Gone
Putrid Lair (Gone in B17 ? ) Its Gone
Festering Lair (Gone in B17 ? ) Going going… Gone!

There ya have it :slight_smile:

sure it was a 1 shot? I went through SoT top to bottom, clearing every inch of it on my first run through of the place and didnt come across one[/QUOTE]

Anyone else cleared through that can give some input?

I will hopefully be able to check this weekend myself if we cant figure it out before then

Yeah it was definitely a one shot, glorious stash, all gold and glowing and it isn’t there on subsequent run throughs, I’ll test with other characters though.

I think the one shot doesn’t always spawn. Same goes for Ominous Lair as I remember not finding the chest on my first play through with a character but returning on a later run I would find it.

i see, ye maybe that is it then, although i have ran it a few times, maybe im just uber unlucky … or blind :wink:

You know, now that you mention it I have also run the Ominous Lair on a char and not had the Chest spawn… I reran through the entire area looking for it and finally figured it must be somewhere either I was missing because the zone is not mapable or in a spot I just couldn’t See it…

Would love to hear from Crate on if this is Normal behavior for some One Shots or if it is a Glitch…

I thought they can spawn in different locations in the same area. I usually find one in eg Burrwitch Estates in one of three locations

they can, but maybe there is an option to not spawn at all, cos like i said i ran through it all and im 99% sure it didnt spawn

This is usually the case but on my one run I checked all of Ominous Lair and also the Abandoned Storage room. It could be that it alternatively spawns in that one secret area in Warden’s Cellar, or is it Underground Transit?

Maybe. That or I just remember wrong and will have to test this again.

Any more anyone has found now that we have had a weekend to play with it?

Think we have got them all, they did say there would be less in act 2

Here is a random question now that the level went up, I believe it was said before that the One Shot chests are based on your level… not to the monsters in the area around them.

So if you saved all the Act 1 chests until lvl 35 (or 50 later :slight_smile: ) you would get rewards based on lvl 35 / 50 / whatever.

Is this still accurate? or was that something someone said but was not true

That was only true for the first weeks the one shots were out, they quickly changed it to a combination of area and character level.
Waiting 'till 35 will still ensure you get the highest possible drops, they just wont all be at itemlevel 35. Personally I don’t think it’s worth the trouble.

Are we sure there is one in SoT, been round a couple of times over every inch and can’t find one.

It’s there, on level 3 (Misery). I found mine in the middle of the map, inside a cell.

It coughed up a really nice lvl 33 Epic mace, Sacred Hammer of Eternal Wrath. I was pleased :smiley:

I don’t think it always appears but I remember seeing it spawn in two or so areas in Misery and not where the boss is.

I’ve seen a glorious stash on the bottom path to the last boss. If memory serves, that’s a 1 shot.

I believe there is still a one-shot chest in the Festering Lair. It’s not a regular chest though, it’s a scrap heap called Monster’s Hoard.

I’ve run 2 new chars through it since B17 and it’s dropped a blue both times.