One Shot Chest List

I verified last night that the Festering Lair is still a One Shot… but no longer a chest, it is now a large pile of debris

Putrid Lair and Isaac’s are definitely Not one shots anymore, but Isaacs now has a MI that it can drop.

Is this still accurate as far as everyone knows?

I still haven’t had time to push through the content

yes its accurate

:cry: I feel very sad that since the new build with act 2 most one shot loot boxes are gone!
I go in the lairs of them rats and get diddly squat, hoarder rat hoarding nothing:(
Can something be done to rectify this, feel like GD is listening to other games on loot trends…please don’t. Bring back the one shot chests, don’t see a point in exploring stuff if it isn’t going to have a cool big chest:confused:

cheers

They only removed 4 of the 9 that were in the first Act, they did it when they added 5 more in Act 2 giving us a total of 10 to find.

I think they did it to cut back a little on the number of blues you will get no matter what, which is fine.

If you really want the extra Blues just farm the chests that are still there, it isn’t hard to do it.

Just cleared entire Steps of torment and didn’t found a one shot chest :s

There is one in Misery, I have confirmed that one… I know the chests can move and occasionally when I clear through some of the areas I don’t find them at all, but it is supposed to be there.

Oki :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m re-clearing to double check

Envoyé de mon SGH-I257M en utilisant Tapatalk

You aren’t the first person to clear through there and report no chest…

I would be curious to know where it is in these cases, We did find out that when you cant find the one inside the Ominous Lair it appearently spawned Outside the Lair. I remember Misery being fairly small, so unless there are hidden rooms on that level I don’t know where it is…

Yeah, maybe if someone could post where it is so we can cumulate the possible location…

Second time and no chest :frowning:

Maybe it’s that big sarcophagus? It seems it drop a lot.

I could be wrong about the chest I thought was a One Shot, I judged it by it popping out a Blue when I opened it. I will have to double check on this later.

There are 3 possible spawn locations for the one-shot chest in Misery.

It’s not the sarcophagus.

All four of my characters that have gone through act 2 have found a one shot chest in Misery, it has appeared in two different locations there. One is just north of the entrance to Misery in one of the cells and the other is in the hallway on the opposite side of the entrance on the map. Don’t have screenshots right now of them. I don’t know where the third spawn location is.

Also, in previous builds when the one shot chest was not in the Ominous Lair it was in the Underground Transit area. In the Abandoned Storerooms, don’t recall the exact name, there is a hidden passageway filled with spiders. That is where the one shot chest sometimes spawned for me instead of in the Ominous Lair.

OKay oh well thanks for the reply, I must have looted it on my first run without noticing I guess… Fifth time and no chest.

Running through B20 with a new character and just found a one shot chest in Abandoned Storerooms, that’s new isn’t it?

That’s the Ominous Lair chest. Occasionally it spawns in the Abandoned Storerooms instead, but it is the same chest.

Sweet! Thanks for the locations

Just ran act 2 end boss with a friend on veteran and the one shot wasn’t there. It was the first time I ran it but my friend had beat it before. I was hosting so I figured it would spawn. Does it spawn in a different place now or is it a bug?

If any of the players in a multiplayer game have opened it before, it will not spawn until they leave. If you go back, you can still get it.

I found a new one shot in Withering Fields. It’s guarded by a giant monster called Herald of the Flame.