Outcast Secret still drop? X(

holy smokes i’ve been at this over 4 hours. farming Anasteria, Wrath of the Aether (Nemesis version of her). I have my laptop logged on my roommate’s GD account, so we have 2 rolls of loot every time.

Got 6 Outcast Hood so far, zero Outcast Secret. This is at least 60 x looting her. What is her chance to drop the hood? 1%?

Actually I think both Outcast’s Secret (94) and Decree of Malmouth (94) have an abysmally low drop chance. I don’t have either of these. I’d appreciate it if they look into the drop rate of these two items

Somebody in feedback did 300 runs with no luck pre-patch. Any reason why it is so rare?

and i don’t appreciate i had to farm her for hours and hours just to REACH nemesis level, and now i’ve wasted almost 5 hours two boxing this.

a drop rate this low is not content, it’s just punching your players in the teeth. if she doesn’t drop it, there is no point at all to grinding through nemesis.

I got 2 ridiculous lv 75 leg hoods and 2 epic lv 90 before 1.0.3.1, used a lv 100 char, gave up that shit .

Indeed it drops, got it 3 days ago lvl 94. I got the epic version like 10 times tho.
Good luck farming dudio

And make sure you reached nemesis with her rep tho and get more players with you for more chances, i mostly MP with 2-3 friends

Wait, you have to reach Nemesis with her before she drops it?? And the only way to reach nemesis with outcast is to kill her over and over?

It should be 2% I think.

Same with Soulrend, of which I have found 4 (94) inside 40 runs now.

RNG is just a cruel, cruel bastard.

ole saw this topic and decided to give it a try (again), on my 3rd (1st dropped an epic). Love you bastard RNG.:smiley:

They’ll never find your body :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nzTsJADR8s :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I farmed her for nemesis first. I got 6 Outcast Hoods before I crashed. Looks like I need to farm 4 more hoods! I’m getting two roles per trip I can’t talk anyone else into doing this lol.

I’ve been farming her for a few hours and still no luck. I got 5-6 hoods though.