Personal NPC and LORE inspired fantasy character builds

"…BORIS TSAREVICH"

The words resounded from Lokarr’s lips, with the force of a sudden storm. Thormane felt the air leave his lungs. He had to take a few breaths to recover.

“Who… Who is that?”

Boris Tsarevich… A legend of the far east. The infamous raging alcoholic hermit, once an accomplish Shaman, who perfected his own style of hand to hand combat, infused with the power of his spirit. This is what earned him the nickname, “Burya Kulak” or “Tempest Fist”. He uses no weapons but his hands, which have proven to be weapon enough. His SAVAGE nature and force of will of such presence it manifests itself in the surrounding air with undeniable friction that causes the air to become electrified. His strikes so blindingly fast, the air around his fists has been known to cut into his opponents, loosing bleeding wounds on their skin.

“He does not disappoint, my faithful hound… He shall find your Hammer.” Lokarr reassured, placing his hand atop Thormane’s skull and granting him a brief vision of Tsarevich’s skill.

Boris can grapple, and throw enemies…

His name does him justice, as he hits with the force of thunder…

He is a true Monk. An unarmed champion.

BORIS TSAREVICH
Class: Shaman
Restrictions: Cannot use weapons, off-hands, or shields
Mission: Find Thormane’s Hammer

3 Likes

That weaponless mode looks like major fun.

I think I am going to have Jane run a few missions weaponless in the Korvan Temples. “The Three have temporarily banned all types of weapons and shield in them due to Eldritch overcoming heros and stealing their weaponry which is being used to great advantage against the forces of the Three.”

Jane’s job will be to clear these temples of these weapon muggers and she will have to do it weaponless as decreed by the three.

2 Likes

It’s going to be extremely dangerous as Boris is HC, which is why I am allowing him to utilize a class. Without even a Shield or Off-hand, this should balance out, if not remain with Boris at a serious disadvantage and handicap, making the use of a class not even enough to survive, as he will only be allowed to use thematic skills to his lore. No devouring swarm, no vines, and without weapon use, no primal Strike or Shaman WPS. MAYBE briarthorn, but likely not.

So pretty much just Savagery, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Totems, and not sure about the final tier skills yet. A pet might fit his lore, being that he’s a hermit he probably befriended at least one animal. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Jane “Unarmed, alone and unafraid” during the Korvan Temple crisis

On another visit to her favourite breakaway place in Korvan, Jane visited the Emissary and what he had to say was quite troubling. The Three have currently banned all hand held offensive and defensive gear for anyone entering the temples scattered around the land. Eldritch muggers inside them are robbing everyone carrying such equipment and it is becoming a real threat to the Three as they are arming themselves at an alarming rate with the stolen equipment. The land’s worshippers are also demanding immediate action.

The Emissary has been tasked to find willing heroes to enter these temples unarmed and be able to eradicate these opportunistic muggers.

Jane as always is always up to the challenge. Hey, so I don’t have my trusty axe and shield, but they can hardly take away my devotion or clothing skills, which these muggers could not steal anyway, even if they manage to kill me.

Let’s do some unarmed combat training on the dummies to hone in what skills and natural abilities I can actually take into the temple.

“Thump Thump”

“In your face”

“Oooooh Yeah”

Ok, this is not as bad as it initially seemed. let’s go find some of these muggers.

Jane made her way to one of troubled temples and proceeded to do what she does best …

“Hellooo Boys. Looking for me?”

“Not the easy mark you where expecting? Lets get down to business”

“You confused bub? - Look Ma, no hand held shield - but dedicated devotions work just as well - This is a Shield Wall gained from many hours of devotion and training - I understand your confusion - Now …”

“Phoenix Fire and my other long learned training will be your demise!”

“Anyone else want a piece of me?
You looking at me? … ARE you looking at me?
Come on you bunch of reprobates?”

“Ok, we got a few dim witted takers … Did your mother never tell you not to play with fire?”

“Obviously not - dumb choice!”

Jane reported back to the Emissary that the temple was now cleared and he was very grateful. Although Jane enjoyed the adrenaline rush of the temple encounter, she was still far happier to be reunited with the comfort of her familiar axe and shield.

Having proved to the Emissary that unarmed heroes can indeed clear the temples of these muggers, she recommended to him a few heroes that she had met during her pursuits throughout Cairn.

One notable one that he should track down is the monk “BORIS TSAREVICH” who is a master in all skills of unarmed combat

Boris was posted by @Knife which was the inspiration for this Jane adventure.

Jane now, sadly had to depart back to Cairn to face the never ending demands of Inquisitor Creed.

(Maybe she could just squeeze in a quick beer with her father at Devil’s Crossing first :faction_devilscrossing:)

2 Likes

Haha! That was awesome man, this is a cool idea to give the lore playthroughs even more uniqueness- kind of like manually applying your own “multiplier”, complete with backstory. I love it, inspiring and stimulated the creative energies regarding what other scenarios would be fun to try out complete with backstory explanations

1 Like

Boris trains, honing his “Burya Kulak” technique strike by strike, forging his mind, body, and spirit into a force of nature. The speed and ferocity of his fists causing the surrounding air currents to shift and surge, gradually forming isolated cyclones, tearing across the field with each of Tsarevich’s practiced attacks…

20200213105910_4

20200213105911_1

His new technique evolving, Tsarevich heads out to get some practice against live targets…

Farros gains some new scars as the spiked glove on Boris’ right hand tears down diagonally across his face in a downward strike at terminal velocity.

Followed by a sudden fierce uppercut from the same gloved hand, Farros staggers back…

Tsarevich sends a piston-fist into Farros’ unguarded stomach, causing him to double over in pain…

The back of Farros’ head dangling before him, Boris sends his right fist into a fatal descending strike, smashing Farros’ head to bits, and spilling poisonous vitae onto the floor…

A nearby Emberguard approaches at the sound, hoping to end Boris’ training. Little does he know, Boris is a master grappler. Seizing the initiative, Boris rushed into the Emberguard, sending out a clotheslining grapple and snapping the creatures neck, causing it to explode in a fiery death…

Against a small mob of enemies, Tsarevich’s warrior spirit howls, his Burya Kulak manifesting itself from the small cyclones into a new form. As his fists blaze in the air, they send out shockwaves, molded by his spirit into a murder of spectral crows that cry out, tearing through the mob, shredding skin and bodies alike…

A lone cultist survives, distracted by a formation of Aether crystals. Boris grabs the cultist with his right hand, throwing him out of the way, and steps in, pivoting and driving the deadly knuckles of his left hand down hard against the crystal, smashing it into tiny shards that go spinning through the air…

A nearby monster howls in anger at this vandalism. Boris silences him swiftly, his new technique deadly and accurate…

20200213103538_1

A newly risen mob stands behind Tsarevich, temporarily dazed by the shockwaves of his Burya Kulak. He wheels on the horde, loosing the deathwinds and lightning tendrils of his hands upon them, shredding them out of existence…

More enemies come, but they cannot hope to withstand the Burya Kulak…

Those that survive take hard blows, dying shortly thereafter…

A pack of Aetherhounds surrounds him, and, reaching up towards the heavens with a bold defiant gesture, he cries out, sending the strike into a deadly drop, shaking the earth and causing all the hounds to die utterly…

He comes across a shrine, defended by a small horde, one monster larger than the others, lumbering and clumsy, it hefts its weight at Boris in an unaccurate and sluggish but powerful attack. Boris deftly sends his right fist forward, pivoting his body aside…

…The blow missing by mere inches, boris wastes no time on the counterattack, bringing his right arm back in a rapid 180 degree turn. He wraps his right arm around the back of the head of the large monster, and shifting his weight, he pivots on the ball of his left foot, compensating for the weight of the beast, and uses all his might to swing the hideous creature around and send it toppling to the ground behind him…

…He then faces a new opponent. With no time to spare, he lashes out violently with a fast right handed attack, but the enemy reacts quicker than his previous opponent, and sends its shield arm down to meet Tsarevich’s fist…

…Tsarevich doesnt let that dissuade him, and thrusts his left fist diggin into the lower abdomen of the enemy, turning it as he moves forward, sending the monsters guts exploding out its back at the sheer force of the attack…

“Tch! This is too easy…” Boris mutters under his breath. “Lokarr! Send me to a place with REAL enemies… I want to fight some wild beasts, not these pathetic Aether whelps!”

A rift suddenly opens, teleporting Boris to the Korvan Basin, depositing him into a cluster of raptors.

“Now this is more like it!!!” Boris shouts, as a nearby raptor lunges for him…

Ducking out of the way, the monster becomes enraged, overcompensating and reaching out to slash Boris apart…

…but Boris slides around, sending the spikes of his right glove deep into the beasts neck, puncturing the vulnerable underside of its scales…

As the beast stumbles, Tsarevich sends the spikes of his LEFT glove plunging into, and across the neck in the same area, tearing out its throat and sending it falling to the ground…

Another beat sneaks up behind him and he intercepts its attack, blocking it with his forearm, sending forceful shockwaves into the meat of the enemy, causing internal trauma and ruining its insides…

Boris moves on, and is nearly killed by a shotgun blast…

…but dashes, blindingly fast, his speed and power enchanced by the Burya Kulak, passing straight through the body of his enemy and tearing it in two in a rupturing storm of electrified wind…

“Heh! A good first training session…” Tsarevich shakes the blood and guts off his gloves… “That will do for today’s session, Lokarr. Send me back.”

With a crackling glare of dark red and murky depths, Boris vanished from the desert sands into thin air.

3 Likes

Hunting “Jane of the Crossing” - Meet Jacobus Krieg

After the salvation of Malmouth a young survivor made his way back to Devil’s Crossing to reunite with his father. He was referred to Mornay and Bourbon as the best way to get answers.

My name is Jacobus Krieg, and this is my pet Fangs, I am looking for my father, he was the warden of the prison?
Mornay informed him that he had been turned by the Aetherials and that “Jane of the Crossing” had been commissioned to terminate him.

Deeply distressed Jacobus asked if they had any of his father’s belongings?
Feeling sorry for the boy, Mornay gave him all of his father’s gear that they had in their keeping.

Even though his father was turned by the Aetherials, Jacobus could not accept that he was just cut down like a dog by this “Jane of Crossing” and vowed to hunt her down and terminate her in a similar fashion.

Step one was to find out from her father Edwin - that one was easy as he did not relish a bullet to the brain

Where is Jane? … old man … speak

Edwin was not keen on losing his life, but also was not willing to put his daughter’s life in danger.
His quick wit led him to say that she travelled north to Homestead to meet the Black Legion knowing full well that if he did encounter Inquisitor Creed before Jane then that would be the end of this this upstarts revenge trail.

Jacobus travelled to Homestead and asked Captain Somers of the Black Legion if she knew the whereabouts of Jane. He had the sense not to try to threaten a captain of the Black Legion with a pistol.

Captain Somers was disturbed by this man’s attitude and sent him off on a tangent to where she knew Jane had headed. She lied and said that she had travelled to the “Order of Death’s Vigil” in Sorrows Bastion knowing full well that Jane met with "Kymons Chosen?

She also tasked a messenger to get word to Creed to warn him of this impending danger to Jane.

Jacobus eventually reached the bastion where the death order were and wanted answers
Where is this “Jane of the Crossing”?

Cat got your tongue? maybe this will help …

Varuuk had no knowledge of Jane’s whereabouts, but was aware that she had been causing serious casualties and disruptions amongst his own order.
Varuuk was also not concerned by this futile threat from Jacobus and asked him to look behind him before doing anything rash.

Realising this could be an opportunity to recruit a useful conscript and also maybe to be rid of the thorn that Jane was becoming in their order, Varuuk laid out a proposal …

Relax, join us, together we can satisfy your revenge lust as well as enforcing the cause of our order.

Ok, that sort of makes sense - I am in - let’s get this show on the road

The hunt for Jane is afoot …

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

Jacobus Krieg finds his next clue to the current whereabouts of his father’s executioner - “Jane of the Crossing”

Now quite happily entrenched and trusted by the Order of Death’s Vigil, Master Varuuk said he should consult with the Keeper of Tomes within the bastion as he has many active ears and records across the land of Cairn.

Jane, aah yes, I know of this hero you are searching for. She has caused us much damage and losses in our campaign against the Kymon’s’ Chosen. Soulkeeper Kaandris was the last to report to me after our embarrassing defeat at the Battle of Fort Haron. She single handedly defeated our commander there. Seek him out, he is usually dabbling around in the Chamber of Souls.

You have caught me at a very inconvenient time, I am busy performing the ritual to resurrect our champion Malkadarr. There are many spirits that need to be banished and it is going to get very nasty very quickly, I hope you can protect yourself!

Here they come …

They don’t seem too tuff - Ooooh - bigger and uglier …

Thanks for watching my back Kaandris

It’s just a “jump to the left” …

and then, a “jump to the right” … launch a devastating doom bolt …

Are you kidding me?
More of them … and these seem to be heavyweights …

This one seems to be the big Kahuna - g’bye

Well, I was not quite expecting THAT when I stepped in for a chat. I am looking for Jane of the Crossing, I believe that you have encountered her?

Yes, I was based at Fort Haron when Kymon’s Chosen launched their attack. Jane was the spearhead of that battle and I have never witnessed such raw strength and ferocity in a warrior before. If you are seriously intending to terminate her, I would advise extreme training in the masteries that your father has enabled you to follow. As to where she is now, I cannot answer as while we were licking our wounds she moved on. She is almost like a wraith that can vanish and appear when you least expect. Speak to our newly resurrected champion Malkadarr, he has been in the spirit realm for a long time and they have eyes and ears that defy our senses.

This Jane you seek, I have seen her occasionally in the mists of the spirit realm. She is an anomaly and we cannot explain how she always overpowers our best champions without using any skills of the mastery arts, just sheer strength, willpower and magical equipment?

I have probed into the mind of her father Edwin in Devil’s Crossing and have discovered that she was not actually the natural birth child of Edwin and Samantha. They found her in an abandoned crib whilst picnicking at Burrich Waterfront just before the advent of the Grim Dawn and adopted her as their own. Jane is not aware of this and her mother went to her grave without telling her. Her father is proud of her and is never going to reveal the truth. This maybe a little tool in you arsenal that can be used at a critical moment?

Disturbingly, our spirit senses detected that she is NOT of mortal origin and might be some offspring of some known or unknown god, or even something more threatening?
She also has many very powerful friends as she is usually hidden from my spirit vision. This sort of shrouding is normally the work of our other hated enemy, the witches.

She has already defeated the Loghorrean in the north and has ventured into the aether ravaged city of Malmouth. She also appears in the strange land of Korvan at times. I suggest you try to find the coven of witches in Ugdenbog and see if they are forthcoming. Beware though as they are not going to be friendly towards you, especially if you tip your hand that you are hunting Jane to kill her.

Your prey may be more than you are bargaining for ???

2 Likes

Oh wow man! We get the update today, AND an update to jacobus’ story.

I havent finished reading it yet, just want to say before I finish- This is my favorite NPC lore story so far man, I love the twist you put on it, jacobus is brimming with dark intent, bent on revenge and he will obtain vengeance by seemingly any means necessary! A great idea to have the actions of Jane directly impact Jacobus’ actions in a meaningful way.

Those shots of the souls in the chamber of souls look gorgeous also.

Now back to read the rest of your post!

1 Like

“Jacobus - I am your Father”

Malkadarr called Jacobus to meet him in the Bastion.
That strange Aether shard you were carrying around with you at our last meeting has been concerning me.

Where did you find it?
Jacobus said that it was one of the items that they gave him at Devil’s Crossing and Mornay said it was found with his father’s remains.

It resonates with a purpose and speaks to me. I think your father still lingers around as an Aetherial spirit?
There is a quarry hidden in the Blood Grove that no one who has ever ventured there has returned. It is an Aetherial nightmare stronghold. You need to explore this area as I can hear your father calling from there.

So, we travel through the Blood Grove …
This looks like the entrance. This will take some skill in navigating the overwhelming Aetherial ground eruptions.

Time to fight

Big area, and many angry miners … no problem - bang bang

What is this crazy anomaly?

Dangerous - backtrack

Welcome to my trap — in an alley with nowhere to go but die —

Not so fearsome now, what you say Fangs?

Something is stirring that mess? …

What magic is this, the monster fades and turns into a shard above my head?

The shard actually speaks! - Jacobus, I am your father, although not alive in this mortal realm, I do exist and am reunited with you now in spirit.

Malkadarr was correct, death of Aetherial possessed entities still retain a mortal soul somehow.

Now Jacobus is even more inspired to find Jane, together with his pet Fangs he now has this new strange shard that seem to contain the essence of his father.

The Hunted becomes the HUNTER!

A conversation in Kymon’s Sanctuary with the brother got Jane’s attention.
He said that that there are reports out there that a bounty hunter is looking to take her head.
Some of our soldiers have seen this hunter in the Blood Grove and have kept their distance as he appears to be fighting with some sort of unstoppable determination

Interesting …why would a bounty hunter be after me ???
What his his name?

We only know that he goes by the name of Jacko.

Jane takes to the Blood Grove to see if she can find what is going on there.

Delving through the grove, she came across a gang lead by Nathaniel who were about to burn someone.

What is going on here?
You just cannot just string someone up and torch them.

Nathaniel : You are that hero that Jacko is looking for, let me shortcut his search …
Jane : Not today dogs - Jane Attack …

Ok they are finished, are you hurt?

Thank you, I am not possessed by the Aetherials, but I do have the power and knowledge of the Witches of Ugdenborg.

This bounty hunter that is tracking you is not a normal bounty hunter and he cares little about payment. His motivation seems to be revenge. His full name is actually Jacobus Krieg.

Krieg - related to Warden Krieg?

2 Likes

The official entry in the Black Legion’s training manual for the standard “Jane Attack” as certified by Inquisitor Creed.

Creed had been encountering serious problems with his troops in that they were getting devastated and demoralised in the battle of Cairn. They have no access to the extreme mastery trainings like the Elite Heros, but they do have certain magical gear and devotions available to them from our smiths and shrines.

Creed has witnessed Jane’s battle skills using just raw magical items and devotions and asked her if she would be willing to demonstrate to his troops how they can achieve a similar killing efficiency.

Jane as always is willing to contribute to the eradication of the vile spawn around Cairn.

The training manual entries go as follows…

Step #1 - Identify and focus on your target

Step #2 - Using the Fireblast, that is part of the Searing Ember component that you can find, or your smith can craft, throw a few blasts to get the target’s attention.

Step #3 - The Scorpion Sting is a devotion you can study and when used with your movement will give an instant shock to your target. Charge and use it.

Step #4 - Use your Lightning Nova that your smith can supply you with and follow up with aggressive fire based hand attacks.

Step #5 - If your target is still alive, then you may need a crafted or found Siegebreaker Shield that can supply the final blow.

End of journal entry.

2 Likes

Thats a nice array of skills man! Lots of AoE, is Phoenix Fire bound to the Lightning Nova?

I have been so distracted farming totems trying to get Hyrian’s Bulwark and Stormrend that I have fallen off with the NPC lore builds. I fired it up yesterday and gave Boris a little playtime, he is coming along great! Below is a nice sample video of his capabilities at present;

Boris defeats Commander Lucius in 50 seconds, Hardcore Monk style!

Boris Tsarevich current GT link

This guy is really fun to use. I’m really liking the idea of totems and Phantasmal Blades right now for support skills. The blades are used sparringly for flavor, I imagine it to be a throwing axe but, of course it doesnt really look like one when used :frowning:

Will likely work towards high dodge/evade and Fumble stats alongside Blade Trap later on. Not sure how that will play out at higher levels, he is quite vulnerable without a weapon or off-hand so it restricts a lot of things. We’ll see how it goes!

2 Likes

I have Phoenix Fire bound to the Troll Rage skill granted by the Mistborn Talisman relic on my left hand attack.

I have also been aggressively seeking out the new totems. It is a great new addition for the campaign players. Not being a fan of endless dungeons like Crucible or SR, these fit perfectly with my progression throughout the story.

Nice to see Boris get close quarters with Lucious. That boss can catch quite a few of new melee players by surprise until they work out his tactics.

Will do a “Jane encounters a new strange and pulsating structure” when I can get around to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Jacobus discovers the Ugdenbog Coven and the Ravager”

Based on the advice he received from Malkadarr at the bastion about tracking down the coven of witches in Ugdenbog, Jacobus headed out far north east from the crossing.

After wading his way successfully through multiple encounters with all sorts of threats, he finally arrived at the coven in Ugdenbog.

A little rustic, but seems pleasant enough. Ah, that must be the head witch …

Jacobus tried to negotiate with Garradia as to the location of Jane of the Crossing.

As warned by Malkadarr, the coven’s head immediately sensed his intent and became hostile and demanded that he be escorted out of the village by armed escort. She said he belongs with the same scum in Barrowholm that Jane had punished.

His father’s aether essence GLOWED in anger and told Jacobus to slay this insolent witch!
Jacobus did not relish the backlash and potential fatal battle with powerful witches seeking the revenge of their coven mother and decided that the better part of valour here was to comply.

Escorted by guards to the vast wilds of the Ugdenbog.
So, Jane had upset this Barrowholm settlement, lets see what their story is …
After bashing through the Ugdenbog …

Nice, places, what is wrong with those witches?
Met the village elder Scorv - nice guy wanted a simple request to help him out.

Only involved some routine terminations of problems.

Scorv was extremely happy with what Jacobus had achieved and had promised him a meeting with a special deity after collecting the hearts of some rogue wendigo’s that he required.

To cut a long story short, Jacobus acquired the hearts with ease and participated in the ritual to resurrect the Ravager.

This was indeed a very aggressive deity and Jacobus was very wary not to antagonise it, but his father’s glowing shard was urging “kill this abomination”. Fang just took shelter and hunkered down under cover behind Jacobus.

Jacobus was now starting to have serious reservations about the intent of the shard that supposedly contained his father’s spirit. The father he knew would never advocate to resort to terminal violence.

Jacobus instead decided to communicate with this deity,
When asked if it knew anything about Jane, for all of its awesome power and presence, it actually appeared to be afraid!

Ravager confirmed Malkadarr’s vision that she is not of mortal birth!
Long before the gods of this world existed there were beings known as TITANS.

They mysteriously vanished leaving the way open for the new gods of Cairn and Korvan to establish their faiths and reign for countless years.

Ravager parted with …
“I sense this Jane originates from some long lost TITAN blood. You should abandon your quest mortal as she has the ability to defeat the most powerful beings in this world, and I fear that she will defeat me as well”

Where next father?
(Does this shard even contain my father’s essence?)

Jacobus is now having serious doubts as to what sort of being killed his father, and more importantly, what sort of person was his father?

He will head further north east to the aether infested areas of Malmouth where he has heard whispers of his father’s name being mentioned in connection with some sort of living factory. Can his father actually be alive there?, and if so, what is inside this shard above his head?

2 Likes

“Jacobus encounters Creed in Maltmouth outskirts”

Jacobus had weaved his way through Mourndale to reach Malmouth. It was here on a bridge in the outskirts of Malmouth that he first clashed with Creed and the Black Legion.

Again the pulsating shard was urging “Kill them ALL!”.

Jacobus knew that this would be suicide against a skilled Inquisitor and an elite squad of the Black Legion and the doubt of what was inside this shard that followed him was growing. It was feeling less and less like the essence of his father.

Creed : You are not welcome here upstart. I suggest you return to Devils’ Crossing and abandon your mission to slay Jane of the Crossing.

Jacobus : She exterminated my father, it is my vengeful right.

Creed : No, she slayed the possessed monster that your father had become. This abomination was no longer your father. A word of advice to you my misguided friend, you don’t hunt for Jane, she FINDS YOU!

Realising that he was out powered and out gunned here, he headed back to Devil’s Crossing to see if he could pick up any other trails of Jane’s travels.

Once again Jacobus tried to question her father Edwin, but this time Edwin was calm and relaxed as Creed had contacted him and promised swift retaliation if Jacobus ever threatened him again.

Ok, Creed and the might of the Black Legion is not something Jacobus wanted hanging around his neck, rather leave this old fellow alone for now.

Still determined, Jacobus scoured the Devil’s Crossing remote areas and eventually discovered relics to a hidden paths that spoke of entities known as Witch Gods. Completing the path led him to a long lost trapped soul.

The bigger picture behind the trapped soul depicted 3 of these gods.

Maybe if he can find a way to track down one of these gods it may have some insight into the strange origin of this Jane and why the whole of Cairn is in awe of her? Is she a descendant of one of these? Ravager spoke of her being of long lost TITAN blood, and a QUEST into that leaves Jacobus clueless at the moment.

In the meantime it will also serve to exclude any unwanted aggression from Creed and the Black Legion that he seems to have evoked.

Back at Devil’s Crossing - that portal that the crazy Emissary we spoke to earlier to is still here!.
Maybe this could lead to information of these Witch Gods.

… Jump,Jump,Jump is what the shard is shouting, over and over again

1 Like

Jane meets Jack - the unexpected outcome

Jacobus was having no luck with the witch gods, in fact he was starting to think that they actually feared Jane? Back to Malmouth and an encounter happened that Creed had warned about. “You don’t find Jane, she finds you.”

The incident in Malmouth.

Jane: What is your problem with me?
Jacobus: You killed my father as a cold blooded killer.
Jane: You better drop that weapon unless you want to wear it in an internal place you you will regret.

BANG

MISSED

Jacobus: What happened? Where is my father’s ghost gone?
Jane: That was not you father, and you are not wrong in your pursuit for justice for his death, I will take you and show you the remnants of the warped laboratory that the Aetherial possessor made him do.

1 Like

Reality for Jacobus Krieg

2 Likes

Yes, this is a brilliant idea! Interwoven NPC lore character story paths via multiplayer gameplay is one way to truly heighten the immersion in this game mode, and something I have been considering for some time.

I would love to build some characters together and do a collaboration of interwoven NPC lore stories once my PC (which I just completed building during a vacation down in North Carolina) gets shipped up to me here in MA, if you are interested?

1 Like