Petition to tone down mutators

Just a little bit nicking because of… :wink:

But it is an earnest question, too:
If there is a build which can reliably (let´s say 9/10) complete Crucible in 10:00 minutes…would you consider it “weak/struggling”? Sometimes I get exactly that impression here in forums.

Good question. But builds don’t “just struggle.” They often struggle with certain things. And there are mutators further gimping some of those things to an extent that I consider too much.

So, AETHERMARKED is nothing for classic Belgo but a gamechanger for vitality EoR (got no attack speed on a skill that’s all about attack speed.) But even Pyran who got strictly top tier damage - but needs to briefly facetank stuff for Mortars - gets a solid kick in the arse by EXPOSED and that -100 da mutator. To the point it’s almost unplayable in Crucible (unless wearing 8 MIs).

On that note, have we ever gotten Fabius/Zantarin/Ironmaiden loot back to at least pre-nerf levels?

I guess, 2H? But is it really a problem of the mutator or a general 2H-problem (discussed since dawn of time) ?

We both know, Pyran won´t survive this week in its current version. Iirc in one of the last threads it was discussed how it should be changed. Correct me but weren´t it tenor, that the insane amount of OA should be reduced in favor of DA/Health/Physical Resistance…short, defense?

Sad, I hope it’s not going into defensive too much. :frowning:
I actually like the suicidal style of pyran. Bring more flavor to the game

Well, that´s a problem here.

You want it “suicidical”, ya1 want it more “consistent” (aka “not ruined by mutators”) and we have a under 5 min Crucible build with this set. :wink:

Wow, ok. It certainly didn’t feel like that. I must have benefitted from other mutators favoring fast kills at the same time. :thinking: Thanks, fo pointing that out.

I can relate somewhat, but I’m basically with Rhylthar and what he’s said above. Even if some of the mutators were changed there will still be (less) builds that struggle (or struggle less). That’s just their inherent randomness. Take that away with balancing and they will become meaningless.

100% agreed. So far the whole SR experience was more frustrating than fun to me.

1 Like

Move the drama to its own thread…it has one now…

shouldn’t that cursed thread be in off the topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew it! All those nerfs… all those lies about the health of the game… was nothing but BUDGET CUTS!

Lmao.

Okay, now that I laughed at your jokes, any chance for maybe -15% armor on Exposed?

1 Like