Petwalker - Walking Simulator Budget Pet Conjurer

it does not, was changed long ago (with the rest of SR), even in the murder room you can technically pull bosses 1by1 even tho it does require a little practice/careful manoeuvring

1 Like

Thats the antithesis of lazy pets, plus blaming crate never gets old. (Might try regardless)

1 Like

Small update: it works very comfortably on elite 65-66. 75-76 remains to be seen if its worth it or not. (Next time I wipe my saves I’ll stash these blueprints. SR climbing is an ache in the soul.)

and yes, you can split those boss duos. Although waiting for zantai or banjo to move his bones over is … tiresome. It wasn’t always consistent either.

1 Like

You should see Zantai in higher shards. You would be thanking that he is slow :3

There is a reason I left the 2 Zantais here for last. While the boss himself is not threatening, the summons can quickly make you unsubscribe to being alive…

I can’t speak for others, but for me while venturing into deep SR, it is kind of like this in terms of bosses, based on difficulty -

Reaper - Restart
Kaisan - Restart
Moosi - If you see more than one, or if you get the small map, or if you cant fight him last / second to last, Restart
Kuba - If you see more than one, or if you get the small map, or if you cant fight him last / second to last, Restart
Aleksander - Can you kite him? Yes - Ok | No - Restart
Zantai - if you get the small map, or if you cant fight him last / second to last, Restart
Iron Maiden - Can you kill her? Yes - Ok | No - Restart

Then there are the non nemesis bosses which somehow end up being so much worse, like the SR version of Cronley with his infinite summons and what not, Krieg with his shotgun that can 1 shot you, endless swarm of maggots from the Gargoyle boss, the good old Garbagelol, Anafkingsteria, Korvaak… etc…

1 Like

It took me until now to get this far on any sr higher than normal. I won’t have to think of Deep SR for a long long while, although sets are unlocking run by run. I could build a diviner pet character for example… (Divine Defiled?)

Edit: Yes, summons and so are a lot of pain and make that Mythical Will of Bysmiel (of all the things to get from AoM end reward) all the more tempting to use.

Don’t do Pet Defilers :sweat_smile:

Go for this instead - Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

(Ishtar has also been tested on Grim League, if you play there as well)

1 Like

The only thing i looked at for grim league is the Dravis book for … obvious reasons.

1 Like

Fwuff Scorv

Grim League made me a better pilot thanks to my repeated failed attempts to kill Moira, the only thing in the entire existence of grim dawn, that I have yet to kill.

1 Like

I didn’t know of her, but watching a 20 minute struggle from Rekt, only to die to the third phase, full of nullify projectiles… I think I’m better off without that mod.

Besides, there are better games for danmaku gameplay.

1 Like

Perfectly understandable.

My entire experience of the fight is accurately captured in this single image -

1 Like

A bit more geared up version of the build (with rare components and affixes on the greens) -

I also realized puppetmaster links are a thing, so now I need to update my budget setups with it…

EDIT - nvm, I will just lazily use that belt only for this build and nothing else and come up with an excuse later

I had come to similar (but actually acquired legit, most notable on the pendant of which I got exactly two drops of so far) conclusions myself: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

gloves crafted because it has inbuilt phys resist. used plain dominator’s level 70ish until I got this rare.

1 Like

Oh, nice.

Just realized that those gloves existed as well ('-__-). Thank you for bringing it to my attention :3

I would normally be a bit shy about vendor farmed blueprints, but I suppose since we need to do it with Benevald for the Set blueprint anyway, it should be ok to add in the craftable belt and gloves. This is my excuse for not using them in my other budget builds :smiling_imp:

it’s definitely more of a “which way to go” thing. If not for getting addicted to physical resist, I’d have used the factions gloves too for sure.

(also, got to hand it to the character: it’s very much hardcore viable and can take a lot of questionable decisions (level 30 spectral crown until 84?!))

Another thing, since I played with a clear formulas.gst: the blueprints for plagueguard grips, puppetmaster’s links are in the “more common” pool that can drop more often from totems, so a diligent player can reasonably expect to have it by the time of reaching level 90-100.

1 Like

I was mostly attracted to the possibility of getting pet stats on the yellow gloves. Faction ones cant get affixes ( T __ T )

thats a quick way to gambling addiction. Spent millions of iron bits even to get that belt and gloves.

1 Like

Devil_Fwuff

1 Like

I don’t understand what Shepherd’s Crook is doing in How to level - Devotions.

it’s a slightly different build while leveling, as converting all physical and part elemental to chaos isn’t possible until the mythical covenant set.

1 Like

Most builds in Grim Dawn tend to have different leveling and level-100 setups.
In this particular case, as Boro said, we can’t use the 100s devotion setup without the necessary items.

1 Like