[Physical Caster] 2h-Forcewave Pure Physical Commando

I’m pretty new to GD, but isn’t be better to take Hammer and last point of Oleron’s divinations instead of Quill?

%Defensive Ability, couple of resists and a little energy is what I prefer but feel free to experiment

Hi, i’m currently playing my first character with this build (and it’s really a pleasure) so i went for the newbie gear version, and i need informations, we’re supposed tu use the obsidian war cleaver, wchich i’m currently trying to farm, but the rohwan’s scepter says “requires a mace” in devotions, so is it still useful or should we change this constellation for an other ? i’m not sure how does it work so i really need help :slight_smile: (and sorry if my english isn’t perfect it’s not my language)

Yes you will want to as it allows you to take Oleron. You can reap the benefits later as well if/when you get your hands on a Stonefist Rebuke. The non-Mythical was pretty damn common pre-expansion (though that was probably due to it being a level 50 weapon).

^must be an oversight from Chthon. I guess handling too many builds have been taking its toll on him:rolleyes:. Rhowan does not work with the cleaver so u may drop it if u want until u get ur hands on the maces.

This is exactly the case here

I fixed it and the points distribution of Death Knight

Thank you verry much for your really quick answer you are awesome ! And thanks for the build also

Hi, newb player here. Had a quick question about the physical death knight version of this build. Is the only reason that soul harvest is maxed because of the belt converting the vitality buff to phys? If so, without the belt should I just keep it as one point or drop the bone harvest line and proc blind fury with another skill?

Thank you in advance.

A new GT link was added hope that helps
To save you the trouble of searching
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVb4QpmN

Best build ever !!

would you kindly care to explain why? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can u make List of gear from NPC ? and where them buy please :slight_smile:

Grimtools has the option to check the faction to which the items belong to. Just go to their quartermasters

Second this.

How to check this im newbie on Grim Dawn :slight_smile:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38

https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Faction_Quartermasters

The grimtools link in page one that is meant for new players uses some faction gear. Scroll down a little and you’ll see Faction Name listed over there

Then it’s just a matter of playing the game and unlocking each faction

Hi !

I’m a french player, so my apologies if my english could be inaccurate ;).

First of all, thanks for this build. I follow it for my first character, and it’s really fun.

I’m lvl 97, and I’m lost to upgrade my character. I’m on the last act (DLC) in Ultimate, it’s pretty easy against basic mobs and other nameds, but harder against boss. And impossible to beat John Bourbon :(.

Currently, my stuff and my build looks like that :

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrr5k0Z

I have some difficulties to survive against Boss, Nemesis are insanely difficult, and Impossible to reach the 150 waves in the Second Difficulty of the Crucible.

Have you got some advices to help me ?

Cheers :slight_smile:

let me tell you one thing good Sir! don’t be sad if you are struggling with nemesises, Bourbon clone etc in your first character! We all struggle at our very first characters, facts!

Nemesis, John Bourbon and Crucible higher waves are in the top of the food chain as far as this game is concern and they require a bit a degree of respect when it comes to gearing to be able to comfortably handle these monsters. I see you followed the devotions and perhaps skills so you are good with that. Try your best to obtain the specified gear in this thread specially the faction gear setup, but for that you need to farm reputations a bit. If you do that you will be able get better resistances,higher hp, higher Offensive ability- Defensive ability both crucial to survival and damage output. cheers

Thanks, I am reassured !

But do you really think that Faction gear is better that my current gear ? Because when I compare the two grimtools stats, I confess that faction Gear have better Hp pool,Defense Ability and a litter better in Resists, but it’s far away in Dammages and lesser in Offensive Ability =/

I’m currently working on this build (Shadow Knight)

I was curious as to what the proper devotion choices would be? i’m only level 17 so far.

I have always wanted to play a 2H build and I love it so far.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi guys,

This is my current build, going for a 2H physical Warden.

www.grimtools.com/calc/b28WAJLN

This is my first 100 Character, so the gear is what I’ve found so far (btw whats the best place, non Crucible to farm, I do Twin Falls run, Cronly and SOT, although I have some trouble with the last boss, I do the Mountain in the Malmouth Sewers but I normally die a couple times to him) so better gear is at the mercy of RNG.

What I want to know is what skill have I over cap and if I should change stuff around, I have potions to change Attributes and Constellations so any help would be apreciated.

I did get the Mythical Ultos’ Stormseeker axe, but have close to 0 Lightning gear.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L23 mediante Tapatalk