PlayerClass07, PLayerClass08, PLayerClass09 missing contents, help please

Hello,

I’m tryinh my hand at some minor editing to the game, but have run in to a problem =(

Regarding editing character skills,

Playerclass07, 08 and 09 are not showing any details, apart from two “classtraining_class#.dbr” and “classtree_class#.dbr”, and I was wondering what the problem may be…? Every other class is fine, and I can modify the files.

I’m using the asset manager.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time!

Ah, I was able to open up the expansion player skills by opening the gdx files, but now another problem -,-’ The files, once edited, the changes don’t appear in the game…

I’m completely lost. I am able to easily edit the non expansion player skills and save the changes where they appear in the game, but I can’t do it for the expansion class skills located under the mod tab - gdx1, and 2… Any help would be very much appreciated at this point! Thanks gents!

Into which folder did you put the files that you imported from the xpack? Also if your Asset Manager doesn’t show xpack records in the import record window, you need to set your additional browse / source directories.

Regarding the latter, I’ve written a turoial that explains how to setup the paths correctly here.

Hi, thanks for your reply!

I managed to figure everything out. I moved the GDX2 file to the main folder database (I deleted the main folder database.arz file) and I then renamed the GDX2 file to database.arz. I then opened the asset manager, made the changes to the GDX2 expansion files, and then moved the database file created to the gdx folder (which I renamed back to GDX2)