Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

Guess i will favorite this thread! Content like this makes the game even more worthy!

It doesn’t seem so. I’m revered with all three factions, however none of them gave me a quest once maxing them. At least neither at the Conclave nor the at the Vanguard.

That is because their unique quest lines are mutualy exclusive when you join one of them on a single playthrough.
Just join another god with your alts and you will go through all of them but this time you will have the bonus of a Mandate +150% rep.

Found an item in a jar.

Breaking the jars next to the Sarlaac Pit (sorry, can’t remember the in-game name) drops a blue helm.

True. I played each difficulty with a different witch god and just had to switch difficulties. Now to find the ones for the other two factions.

Found another crate.

Northeast of the Cairan Docks Rift, up a river under a broken bridge in the Sunbane Oasis straight east from the Rift

Crate

Ruins of Abyd. Left of the Burning Spire behind a breakable wall.

The Crates people above are mentioning are not the secret we could not find. That’s a fun one though.

Great job man - thats 4 so far!

Found one in the Tomb of the Eldritch sun, the level, where the devotion shrine is. If you go south/west from the shrine, you’ll find a breakable wall and a room behind it. There is yet another room in there, also acсessed by a breakable wall.

Thanks cant believe i missed that one - and the secret is LOL Hilarious!

One thing I noticed about Dalia in my game.

She disappeared from her spot near the Korvan City rift. I’m not sure if that’s because I gave her her mother’s thingie or because I picked up Chillheart. Probably the former, but given that she is connected to both Stormheart and Blazeheart maybe the latter.

Can someone clarify for me where the City of Osyr crate mentioned above is? I’ve run across the entire zone and have had absolutely no luck finding anything.

But what about the sarlac pit? do you know?

Not sure if this a secret and i can’t remember where i got it, but i have a Mysterious Orb in my inventory.
Anyone know what to do with it or is it just for fun?

That one is actually in the Valley of the Chosen.

As a playtester I can answer a few things:

The Sarlacc pit has nothing further after you get the lorenote from checking it a second time after turning the quest in, at least as far as we know

The Orbs seem to be just for fun, as far as we know

The Eldritch Portal in Vanguard of the Three does not require anything in your inventory as far as we can tell

There’s more I’d like to say but can’t.

Here ya go.

How do you Guys survive the Sand Storm in the Cow Level?

After spending a half hour fighting [REDACTED] in the [MORE REDACTED], and then crashing to desktop after clearing all the hopefully-not-respawning stuff, all I can say is, you’re a sadist, Zantai. Well done.