Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

HC Classless - Zoologist

Version 2 - Zoologist (Chemistry Minor)

@Maya approved? :wink:

3 Likes

Well you prolific bastich. Have you been working on these in secret?

Just happened to have all the gear. It’s strong enough to take down some bosses, but clearly not enough to keep the pets immortal all the time. They do die, so you need to be careful.

2 Likes

Well, when you get tired of classless and want a change Maya’s been doing a Naked, i.e. no gear, pet Conjurer.

3 Likes

I have only one thing to say to that

1 Like

No gear means no hp, no armor, no res, no DA. Whaaaaat???

I mean it should be possible to reach decent pet stats with two masteries and devotions. But…but you gonna get oneshot every time there’s some AOE damage on the screen, no? @Maya what’s up with that???

1 Like

So far things have been going smooth in Normal. It is Elite+ I am worried about.

The strategy is simple. “Run like the sky is falling” :yum:

2 Likes

Sounds like me when I first met Kuba in testing. I outran his leash and that took some doing. :rofl: Don’t think Zantai believed it was possible, but Ugdenbog is a big place you know and you can run a LONG way in there.

2 Likes

Fraggin’ frag frag.

Well, back to it. The mid 70s seem to be my achilles heel. @sir_spanksalot is a seer that all who seek to ‘position’ themselves into a higher plane should heed. That and my own inner voice telling me, 'YOU NEED TO STOP! THOSE RINGS AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH! DA NEEDS LOVE!"

1 Like

Oh no! :astonished:

1 Like

A moment of silence for the fallen. They shall live on in our hearts and souls.

1 Like

It is the green mile of HC leveling. You need all your defences checked.

DA - no excuses, this has to be high. If you can’t hit 2.5k+ at this point, get ready for incoming crits from some bosses and not only.

Regen - classless means no damage and no damage means you can’t effectively sustain from ADTCH/leech or devotions like bat and gaze. Regen is the only card you can play here. And you should invest in it as much as you can. 1k passive and 4-5k with procs is totally possible at level 70.

Armor and phys res - can’t be neglected. Aim for 2.5-3k and 20-30% phys res [at least] at this point.

All resistances maxed and even overcapped.

You will prevail, good luck on the reroll!

2 Likes

Must be my Armor and Health Regen (my DA is actually 2550). Armor is only 1450 with 100 absorption. Passive regen 380, Active 3500. Everything else, including over capped resists and phy res (25) seems in check.

But, thanks for the hard numbers, this actually gives me a little more target to try to hit as I progress again.

Oh, and one of these damn days I’ll drop the blueprint for that friggin’ Avenger Relic. Grrr.

Hmm, that’s strange. I’d think that the stats are in the OKish zone. How did you RIP?

This topic has become a diary of sorts but back to the OT, has the last secret ever been revealed and discussed yet? I haven’t been keeping track of this topic after around post 50+ and there’s already 581 posts atm.

I thought the medal was the last secret?

Care to specify?

The medal for reaching 100 on hc without ever picking your first class. Check post #545

I’d say the last secret is the journey towards the medal. The badge doesn’t mean much, but in order to get it you learn quite a bit of stuff about the game. You end up using items and devotions you never used before or even considered. You fight mobs in ways you never thought were possible. I daresay it’s not the last secret but rather the last gift, to see and experience the game in a new way, the best way.

Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes