Playtesting Silliness

Now I call that speed farming!

Well it reminds me of Beyblade… so it would’ve also worked with the Beyblade theme =D

I missed this, sorry. I edited that last section of the video to play at a higher speed. I didn’t actually achieve that speed. You can tell because the animations and monster movements are faster too if you look carefully.

The lyric of the song before that jump-cut is “gotta go faster” instead of “gotta go fast” and since it was the finale of the video I thought it’d be visually stunning, and amusing to actually “go faster.”

Grim dawn: Forgotten Beyblade

i loved what i see :slight_smile:

Look like D2 barb, looooooove that

Looks like POE now!

Where’s the video/image/gif???

Click on the video in the opening post. Or are you not seeing it? If not, try another browser.

I just watched that again, and I gotta say “hax”. Hax.

Ok, I said it, I can finito my life. And by finito my life I mean eat something and go to bed because my life starts over again tomorrow. And then again the same way, finito my life to then start it again. And again.

Btw, Zantai is a haxer.

Ty! I tried in Edge and it works.

About the video: Is this PoE without that My Little Poney graphs and decent engine?

No the video was done by adoomgod, one of the playtesters, shortly after the beta testing group got the Oathkeeper mastery to play with. He pushed it to the limit and that was the result. :smiley: I’m still laughing at it.

I just rewatched this for the first time in a couple years, and man, I still can’t believe I was possessed to make this video. It’s a bright memory for me in these weird times. I’m still so happy it brought joy to others in this small, but tight-knit community.

I’m a person who struggles to finish things not related to my work. It’s one of the banes of my life. It’s rare that I get an extreme enough drive to finish personal projects. I still remember how giddy I was from testing this bug all the way through making the video. It only took a few hours to slap together, and most of that was just getting the footage. (I used to have a side gig as a video editor for a professional company that put us through a lot of time crunches, so that skillset probably helped. Also, laziness)

It was weird, at least for me. The feeling of joyful obligation to create something because I already knew the intended audience will love it. And then the image at the end of the video I searched for because the devil in me took the wheel, I guess. I considered making that last image zoom slower and last a whole minute, just to rub it in the viewer’s face, but I erred on the side of pacing consistency.

I hope everyone is having a nice 2021, and finds things to laugh at.

7 Likes

If I need a laugh and nothing else works then watching this video again does the trick. I still enjoy watching it from time to time. So glad Zan allowed it to be made public for everyone to enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face: