please introduce paid DLC for increasing stash size and for unlimited respecs.

I recently purchase the game and I find it enjoyable to play the game. I notice that there are certain QOL features can be added to the game.

You can introduce a paid DLC for allowing players to increase their stash size.

You can introduce a paid DLC for allowing players to do unlimited respecs for masteries.

You can introduce a paid DLC for allowing players to do unlimited respecs for devotions.

You can introduce a paid DLC for allowing players to do unlimited respecs for attribute.

Why I say paid DLC? Because some players want the features and some players do not need the features. Hence those players who want the features will buy it and those players who do not need the features have the option not to buy it.

I understand that some players might point out that mods can be installed to do these things. However, not every player like to install third party mods. Hence this will provide a choice for those players who want the features and do not wish to install any mods. I hope you can consider my suggestions. Thank you.

1 Like

these already exists btw
*no mod needed

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

The problem with something like that is multiplayer. Unless everyone has exactly the same DLC’s they couldn’t play together because they would be different versions of the game. So someone having a DLC to respec their masteries couldn’t play with someone who doesn’t have that DLC.

Most of this is possible ingame anyway. While you cannot change your class once selected, you can respec your skills at the Spirit Guides so long as you can afford to. And potions for resetting devotions and attributes can now be crafted so again can have as many as you want providing you can afford to make them.

But what if we didn’t?

12 Likes

Zantai is allergic to money apparently. :scorv:

5 Likes

That would be the scummiest DLC ever.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t have to buy it if you don’t need it. Kind of a win win.

I am merely a player and all I can do is to provide requests for features. You are the boss and owner of the game and as such, whether the requests can be fulfilled will depend on your goodwill and decision.

By the way, you have created a very nice game. I wish I would have bought this game much earlier.

1 Like

Not at all. Imagine being someone who haven’t played GD yet. You visit the steam page and see that they sell a DLC for additional inventory space, for an off-line game you’re already paying for. Absolutely a bad impression.

11 Likes

while we’re at it should introduce “no sunder” paid dlc,
win win
:grin:

4 Likes
  1. No need for a stash space dlc, there are mods that do it for free. The mods are hosted here on the official forums and are 100% safe.

2. There are no seasons in this game, you’re going to end up with several different copies of the classes you really like. You can respec points spent inside of masteries aside from the bottom bar at the spirit guide.

3. Again, the spirit guide allows you to respec your devotions though you will need to farm aether crystals which is easily done in act 1.

4. Once you’ve got a few max level characters under your belt you’ll have enough stat reset potions to make it effectively unlimited.

Only the stash space would require a mod, everything else comes built into the game.

just a reminder Xbox players has no access to mods nor unlimited/“extra” storage not in vanilla game

1 Like

You can always make mules, that’s a full set of stash tabs for each mule character you make. With the ability to transfer iron bits between characters added in FG you can unlock them as soon as you open up Devil’s Crossing. Takes at most 10 minutes to open up 6 tabs.

Increased stash size expansion must be distributed as physical eition, not DLC :laughing:

7 Likes

i know that?
but it doesn’t change what i said, and that people that gets annoyed by mules “technically” don’t have access to other options
nor that you have to use your limited 50 char slots on said mules…

while i personally don’t agree with the sentiment of separate dlc paid stash increase/if stash increases happens i think it should get baked into the game
if anything Xbox is one of the best arguments for it, simply because they a so much more limited than us

Lets not pretend mules are anywhere close to item assistant/GD stash in terms of QoL. Imo GD needs a way bigger stash (and maybe less bags instead). I think something like 40-50 shared tabs instead of its current 6 would be reasonable. As long as those tabs cost increasingly more iron to unlock people won’t get too used to hoarding trash.
side note: I always found the personal stash tabs rather useless and unnecessary, especially on HC, so imo we don’t need more of those. I’d personally get rid of them, but that’s basically impossible as it would probably delete the items people currently have in there unless Crate finds a way to transfer them into the new shared stash tabs.

5 Likes

Would love more stash tabs, honestly I would never say no to that or character slots. For me i would like that baked into the game and not something that is paid for.

2 Likes

I have 14 mules in use, and wouldn’t consider that over the top.
That’s 84 stash tabs to store ~2 copies of each legendary, some good blue items and MIs with remarkable rolls.

Since not every single tab is filled to the brim and I occasionally throw out a few greens, I would agree that ~50 stash tabs (of the current size), seems to be what you need for build-making, outside of SSF.

I don’t think the character-bound (non-shared) stash is superfluous, I usually have a fair number of green items in there, which I farm just for that character, to make adjustments as needed.
Also, character-bound gear needs to go somewhere.
But I certainly never use all 6 tabs, unless it’s on a mule.

I reckon, 2-3 tabs per character plus 50 shared tabs would be adequate, given the current amount of sets and legendaries.

4 Likes

Honestly I used to think that GD needed more stash tabs, had like 5 or 6 mules but I realized I was hoarding stuff I’d never use. So now I only use current char tabs and keep stuff for builds I will for sure use, and also keep good MI items. Works a lot better. Although I do understand the want/need to mindlessly store all the items in the game :rofl:

2 Likes

This is what tends to happen. In the end, the movement over to holding on to things that were used often but couldn’t be transmuted seem to be the way to go when it comes to saving space.

Having said that, adding a large, one space tab that holds non-gear only, would be beneficial. Warrants, merits, writs, consumables, etc.

Also, crafting patterns that require MI’s can lead to stash bloat. I know you could just craft one at a time but large crafting sessions are much more fun then just rolling one at a time.

If I look at my shared stash 3 tabs are used for all this stuff. A capped stack (or near capped) for each material, several stacks of scraps, and all the other stuff I mentioned above. This is in hardcore where I think I’ve died one in about 200 hrs.

A little more space wouldn’t hurt but it should be a “specific” type of stash as opposed to multiples where you can stick anything in. There is a solution to space issues otherwise (mod).

Edit: I have one mule for double rares and that’s it. If I need something I don’t have I figure I will just eventually drop it by playing.

1 Like