Please remove the mobs that turn off your auras

This is even worse than old volatiles in PoE, what a terrible design holy sh…

2 Likes

But I like arcane heroes…

At least you asked nicel…

Damn’t so close!

3 Likes

To truly appreciate them, you have to play HC SR.

And would anything change if he didn’t go venting? Do you really expect them to take ten deep breaths before posting? I felt exactly the same way when my first HC char died to one of these abominable pixel arrangements. Since then I’ve seen all sorts of threads here ranging from “Terrible design” to “Not a fun gaming experience”.

So, I did what every other player does, - shrug and keep going. You learn to live with it. I just consider the arcane mobs a system glitch and exercise extra caution when they appear. Does it really spice up my gaming experience? Hell no.

Truth hurt sometimes, imagine if you spend your time doing useful things instead of doing troll replies in the forum, :thinking:

I didn’t even die (this time ), it’s just extremely annoying and it’s not engaging in any way.
Seems like someone was in a bad mood and decided he wanted to make players suffer for no reason :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, I can imagine I could be relaxing right now instead of reading this at 10:30pm.

Exactly. But just you wait. You are going to get quite a bit of bashing here in a bit, when the chivalry wakes up lol. The calm before the storm…

:thinking: Sounds kinky. Is that what happens right after your wet dream? :scorv:

I’d bash him but really I shouldn’t have to… he made a crap post and when he got flak back for it he copped out and used the “troll defense”. Too weak. Some might say below my pay grade.

3 Likes

Ah, it’s that time again, monthly request to remove Arcane heroes from the game :smile:

Can be nasty in SR if you don’t see them in the crowd, otherwise and in campaign are pretty easy.

That’s always my favorite part.

continue

3 Likes

So you do consider yourself a member of the aforementioned chivalry!
damn%20Im%20good

Am I going to wake up to a shitstorm I’ll have to lock in the morning (so might as well get that over with), or are you guys going to be good to the armchair designer?

Nah, you are leaving the fort in good hands Z :smiling_imp:

Short & nonconstructive post deserves “troll replies”, so there you go.

There was plenty of constructive ones in the past few months. Like - please remove the arcane mobs or their ability to dispell auras. Or - make the debuff partial or temporary. Nothing really changed has it?

11760439-BoPF-gif

Depends on my mood. It’s widely accepted that I have the highest thread lock rate around these parts. Right now tho I’m just sitting, watching. Mm. Coffee.

Are you a betting man?

Haha, I know right! On the same account, I have the highest rate of getting sidetracked and dragged into all these flame and troll wars, even though I don’t have a stake in them anymore really.
Where’s my tea?..

tenor%20(4)

1 Like