Please tell me which build is the strongest and powerful,thx!

nice try :zantai:

A year and half ago a group from chinese community frequently posted their builds here and they were rather strong, which resulted in some nerfs. But since then chinese community abandoned this forum in protest against nerfs.

Since you came here to ask for strongest build - would that mean you didn’t find one in chinese community?

Overall I’m interested how the chinese build makers are doing.

1 Like

Any idea wich forum they are on?

idk 10chrs

This one. :rofl:

I like the way they’re gathering all these builds together in one place ready for Zantai to make into “dead builds”. Go :banana:tai!

y all builds that go in there will end up in the patch meat grinder :rofl:

Ppl said that the strongest build is from warlord. However no one posting warlord after the new patch and rarely in the previous patch. I guess the strongest doesn’t mean the most interesting.

I think enough did Warlords the first FG patch and then got tired of the nerfs and abandoned them completely. No one wants to play with ded biilds

1 Like

Can confirm, it needs you to click on stuff now = :put_litter_in_its_place:

People love to post fast builds. Warlord is unkillable even if you do shit. But it’s not fast ever since the nerfs, tho idk how stoneguard is doing rn. Overall Warlords will still be one the strongest if you factor in everything instead of just cleartime

1 Like

In some sense, the patches in GD is like seasons in Diablo III. You figure out what build will be fastest and strongest in the current patch and then you do it. Some differences though, in D3 you can’t cheat create gear or char. In GD we can use previously found gear, we can create gear and toons

Maybe only EoR warborn is fast. Dunno after the EoR nerf though. Reduced WD will really be detrimental to phys EoR.
Stoneguard is good and very sturdy, but AoE is shitty. So cruci clear time might not be that good.
Dunno about octavius now.

@ya1 tested octavius after nerfs and settled for a 7 min unkillable one cause it was hard to make it significantly faster

1 Like

Strongest as in do-it-all, I think pets still got that title. Probably some conjurer or something.

In all-goes crucible times I guess it’s still Sigatrev with his WH Ghol cabalist as it hasn’t been nerfed to my knowledge. But this build doesn’t do all that great when limitations are imposed like no pharma or no greens. After Canister and Mortars were nerfed, I hoped it would finally put Venomblade at the top but Lethal Assault was also nerfed quite hard. From the builds that get great results with celestials and SR and also speedrun crucible very well I guess number one is Stormreaver.

In SR… no idea. In theory, Octavius got a great potential to deal damage while freely kiting with topped cc res and weather occasional undodgable hits. Just that I find it harder and harder to put “damage” and “Octavius” in one sentence… Cyclone comes to mind with his Devils. But there is a point in SR where everything one-shots you and I guess that moment comes sooner for a kiting caster than a kiting shielded warlord.

There are many great build that I didn’t mention, too.

1 Like

there are lots of chinese players in china,almost 70000 GD players in the Baidu forum(https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=恐怖黎明&fr=index),and we also have group chat discussing and trading items every day.And also i find some strong build in it.Only to make sure in the official forum.

1 Like

我记得cccsenn2的BLD挺不错。 他好久没发贴。

Never knew you speak chinese.

I’d recommend ABCbarbecue as far as chinese builders go, tho idk if he’s still active in there. Guy would post 2.2k DA builds during the DA meta and make it consistent wtf.

老外说中国人做Build很强,不知道是不是真的。

Yeah, I know ABC, he (she?) was like a Chinese ambassador here in these forums posting builds by many different Chinese builders.

lol 你咋知道我是个老外呢? Among the posters who I knew were from China I don’t remember a single one who was not very good. Apparently, guys who decided to post internationally knew they’re best at home.