Please tell me which build is the strongest and powerful,thx!

@ya1 tested octavius after nerfs and settled for a 7 min unkillable one cause it was hard to make it significantly faster

1 Like

Strongest as in do-it-all, I think pets still got that title. Probably some conjurer or something.

In all-goes crucible times I guess it’s still Sigatrev with his WH Ghol cabalist as it hasn’t been nerfed to my knowledge. But this build doesn’t do all that great when limitations are imposed like no pharma or no greens. After Canister and Mortars were nerfed, I hoped it would finally put Venomblade at the top but Lethal Assault was also nerfed quite hard. From the builds that get great results with celestials and SR and also speedrun crucible very well I guess number one is Stormreaver.

In SR… no idea. In theory, Octavius got a great potential to deal damage while freely kiting with topped cc res and weather occasional undodgable hits. Just that I find it harder and harder to put “damage” and “Octavius” in one sentence… Cyclone comes to mind with his Devils. But there is a point in SR where everything one-shots you and I guess that moment comes sooner for a kiting caster than a kiting shielded warlord.

There are many great build that I didn’t mention, too.

1 Like

there are lots of chinese players in china,almost 70000 GD players in the Baidu forum(https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=恐怖黎明&fr=index),and we also have group chat discussing and trading items every day.And also i find some strong build in it.Only to make sure in the official forum.

1 Like

我记得cccsenn2的BLD挺不错。 他好久没发贴。

Never knew you speak chinese.

I’d recommend ABCbarbecue as far as chinese builders go, tho idk if he’s still active in there. Guy would post 2.2k DA builds during the DA meta and make it consistent wtf.

老外说中国人做Build很强,不知道是不是真的。

Yeah, I know ABC, he (she?) was like a Chinese ambassador here in these forums posting builds by many different Chinese builders.

lol 你咋知道我是个老外呢? Among the posters who I knew were from China I don’t remember a single one who was not very good. Apparently, guys who decided to post internationally knew they’re best at home.

I thought you are a Russian, ya?

He wrote few times, that he lives in China. If I have to guess though, his name sounds Polish or Czech.

Just like how americans equate asian=chinese filipinos (and maybe the whole of SEA, seeing as thejabrixone made the same assumption) that Eastern Europe = Russia

Yeah, sorry about that.
I can’t really differentiate Eastern Europe name and Russia…

When it comes to GD I wish I was. If I’m not mistaken, some of the most prolific discussions on GD are on Russian Discords. If the thread was ‘what nationality are the strongest builders’ I don’t think there would be much discussion.

I’m Polish living in China. I don’t get offended when people think I’m Russian. Slavic peoples have so much in common that it’s only natural for others to confuse it sometimes.

Philippino and Chinese, however, are as different as Ugandans and Eskimos (in my experience).

1 Like

Well we don’t belong in the same group. Filipinos and Indonesians however look almost the same. Same case with non chinese malaysians.

That’s actually pretty interesting, because that’s something which i encounter quite sometimes, that asian folks rather to stick with it’s own kind if comes down to Videogames. I mean you’ve quite a high (gaming) population if you think about China, Japan, South Korea, Russia (?)… Japan even considered as one of the homelands of Gaming… but in the West / International you don’t hear / see that often asian Gamers. If you look at Twitch example you might think there are more People who stream, but nope, it’s quite rare(atleast for Japan)… than again as i heard you have your own Streaming-Services and such, and i guess language barrier is also an issue.

language is a problem,another reason is that the chinese governor banned twitch,youtube,etc.

1 Like

where u live in china now,bro.

Dalian in Liaoning

1 Like

You guys have no idea what I an Rektbyprotoss are talking about in the Swedish Grim Dawn forums xD

1 Like

I can’t decide if google translate is funny or terrifying.

Do you have a direct link to the build page?