Please tell me which build is the strongest and powerful,thx!

fire cyclone (eor) is a strong build. btw i really like chinese arpg players they are very good builds makers i learned that from SIN TEE dos 2-poe2 build maker.

Strongest build is whatever is about to be nerfed. But still donā€™t understnad nerfing my comment :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Let me make this clear. A while back Chinese players were using DA to make overpowered builds. Those builds were nerfed by Crate because they were too overpowered. It has nothing to do with race, this would have been done no matter who came up with the meta. There are people from all nationalities here and all are welcome. The fact that the Chinese players decided to no longer post on the forum is their decision, not Crateā€™s, not other players. They are welcome to return if they want to. Now letā€™s hear no more talk of racism in this thread please.

is it true? or u guys just deleted all they posted just like you guys did to me few minutes ago for all my comments in this thread.

Iā€™m interested to hear other peopleā€™s opinion here cause I donā€™t see anything wrong with whatā€™s happening in this thread. I havenā€™t seen anything here that I would consider offensive to any race. (or have they been deleted?) Of course thereā€™s the difference in culture thatā€™s why Iā€™m interested. I heard americans are rather sensitive when it comes to racism.

iirc, once upon a time thereā€™s a chinese player here (ABC something?) that said pumping defensive ability to the max is the meta of the game according to many chinese players in their own gd forum.
DA is so op back then, making you very hard to be hit by pretty much anything. then crate nerf DA. putting aā€¦ what its called? diminishing return and softcap around `65% chance to be hit i guessā€¦? to defensive ability so that DA isnā€™t overpowered anymore.
Iā€™m pretty sure this DA balancing is the reason what Stupid_Dragon and medea_fleecestealer said about chinese players leaving this forum:

so it has nothing to do with racism. its just some players being disatisfied by crateā€™s attempt at balancing gameplay

you can still find their builds from the old DA abuse era of Grim Dawn AoM so they were not deleted :stuck_out_tongue:

And if something was deleted, it had nothing to do with race or nationality, it had to do with that what you wrote was not appropriate (i.e. being an asshole is not a racial property). Playing the ā€œracist cardā€ was popular 7-8 years ago btw.

Around 8 posts were deleted (although nothing racist was in them, despite what Jason_Huang claimed).

As far as I know theyā€™ve not been deleted. How good the builds are now without the meta they were using ā€¦ But there would be no reason to delete them. If people still want to try them out theyā€™re welcome to.

Some of us just replied that this Jason dude needs to get better at reading and understanding English language. Thatā€™s all

I agree there are few left in this forum. But what happened to my comments in this thread? why not just standing like a man and try to explain everything clearly to the public? Perhaps just an simple tiny apology we would otherwise accepted.

i really want to see some of those overpowered build please.

I believe it is YOU who should apologize for calling people racists out of the blue.

1 Like

Because it is very clear what Stupid Dragon wrote.

2 Likes

If you have a problem with moderation in this forum, I highly doubt @Malawiglenn is to be blamed for that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

show me those overpowered builds guys im waiting.

Well, we will see about that, anyway good luck for spoiling in this forum, may the sunshine from Crate bless you son.

1 Like

The only one who needs to apologize is you, for calling other people racist falsely. @Jason_Huang

Dude they are like 14-20 months old where DA had no cap on chance on getting hit.
Players of more modern patches have no use in those builds.

1 Like

what is the meaning of strongest build? is it a build that can clear cruc170 and sr75 (and above that) with fastest speed yet with high risk? or is it a build that can clear those 2 with reasonable amount of time and safest gameplay?