Plushie the Third, Vote Now!

Still 8 days to go, :crossed_fingers: Crate takes back the lead.

dont let byscilla win

The box, The box!! :package::package:

1 Like

ok hear me out, what if byscilla was sitting on the crate… tbh makeship plushies tend to have decent accessories, the dwarf from naheulbeuk has like a huge backpack velcroed on with a lot of details(it has a teddy bear) and his axe, I bet you could give byscilla her kris dagger, the skull, and the crate and still have her in a decent dress…

While I’d love to see a physical representation of Scorv, human characters made superdeformed don’t tend to look that good (see Funko Pop). So I am going with the Manticore. Would look nice next to the D&D Displacer Beast plushie!

1 Like

My vote’s on Byscilla. As funny as it would be, I think I’d struggle paying $30 for a cube.

1 Like

Imagine cuddling with a manticore. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It would be great if the Gazer-Man plushie was available again. I missed the chance to get it and I would for sure purchase it if I could. It was super cute. The cutest.

1 Like

While bored, I clicked on this thread, I thought plushies were a running joke and not real. If anyone doesn’t pick Byscilla, they need to be banned and reported to the FBI, CIA, MI5, IDF, SOF, etc. Really, its taken me this long to understand that plushies exist.

1 Like

you filthy degenerates :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :triumph:

4 Likes

Byscilla :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Kreig would be pretty dope, one of the better designed villains / arcs.

Bryscilla is for degens.

1 Like

I’m really hoping you still check on this, I really want my Crate crate, please please pretty please!

1 Like

what, aom krieg is just a sorta reanimator look similar to Hinissius etc, it’s Warden Krieg that looks cool ofc :blush:

Yes Byscilla!!!

I have to admit, I was not expecting there to be such a tight race. A winner has emerged, but I would not call that a clear winner.

As such…we discussed things with Makeship, and we will proceed with a Byscilla plushie in the near future, AND we will also honor the sacred Crate later this year in a separate campaign. You can back whichever pleases you, or both!

12 Likes

Plushie the Fourth confirmed!

1 Like

That’s so cool :scream:

1 Like

Thank you, thank you!! Snoopy happy dance

1 Like

Plushie the Thirder!

2 Likes