[Poison Caster] Poisonous Bone Reaper - Poison based Bone Harvest Necromancer

A lot
Literally a lot

Not just talking about damage, I’m saying you’d loose a lot more.

Equipping Off Hand is something I tried even before posting the guide. It was my first instinct and it backfired gloriously. The low DA really hurts the build if you pick off hand due ridiculously high spirit investment
Loosing our on Crit modifier and conversion also hurts existing poison potential. These make Deathstalker relic a blessing to this build, the tricky thing is to figure out the min-maxing which quite frankly should be easy to do once I get some more time but due to limited playtime all my focus has been on 2 DoT builds and a melee PRM build

Chthon, thanks for information. Unfortunately I lave low level Cabalist build for now, but if have more time will try to focus on this variant and to play around with it.

Hey Chton! I’ve been trying your build while redoing the campaign with a friend, and I was curious if you had any tips on what to prioritize during leveling? Like what skills do you use at first? I imagine if I’m focusing on poison damage, I can’t really use bone harvest until I get the legendary that turns it into poison.

Right now I’m just eating people up with Drain Essence because of the innate sustain, but it’s quickly catching up to me because I’m immobile channeling it haha.

Also not sure which devotions to go for first, if you had pointers for any of those, it’d be super appreciated <3

Hey, which masteries and skills should i focus first?

Focus on Nightblade, invest 1 point into Shadow Strike the rest into its modifier. This will help you with damage and mobility a lot.

Also invest in Phantasmal Blades and 1 point into its modifier

Drain Essence is pretty bad for investment

For further help you should consider reading the guide below, your prime goal is to level ASAP - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56243

Don’t you need a 1 point in dual wield to dual wield? Fun build. Doesn’t seem top tier though, but unique.

I can’t currently check but he’s probably using Breath of Belgothian to allow dual-wielding.

I’m blind don’t mind me. I really like this build. I wish it were stronger.

Focus on Acid and WPS as well i.e turn it into a Hybrid caster. It’d be tricky to pilot but the damage output would be much better.