(Poll) Which build(s) shall I do next? SSF - for "beginners"

I also instantly voted on all three melee alternatives lol

1 Like

One more day remaining :open_mouth: seems like Drain Essance build will win and then cadence warder (I will do highest placing caster and highest placing melee/ranged) :slight_smile: when I am done with those (unless I uninstall game after Dran essance build lol) I will do another poll with some new juicy alternatives I have thought of :wink:

Poll is closed!

Drain Essance won!

Thanks for voting, will start character tomorrow and not “cheat” by using other spells as main :wink:

When Drain esance build is “done” I will do cadance 2H warder.

@Knife you said you was gonna level along with me :slight_smile: I will make “diary” thread also tomorrow. Hope you are prepared for this madness!

@tqFan wanna join as well? :wink:

4 Likes

Wait what? When did I say that?

I am excited to see your diary, but I am unable to connect to the internet with my laptop, so even if I do also play this build alongside you, I wont be able to give direct grimtools links to my exact build via uploading, and will need to manually create them in grimtools. I also play MUCH slower than most people. But im not opposed to doing this.

1 Like

must be my lack of english skills because I thought “i will campaign with” means that you will play the campaign in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no, I said “I will be campaigning for Drain Essence”, like as in a political campaign. Basically saying my vote was for Drain Essence.

I see my miss understand of english terms

1 Like

No worries, I will still participate in your Drain Essence diary post. I will just move as slow as a turtle.

1 Like

I will provide mental support as I’m leveling Cold Drain Essence at the moment (30 level) but I wasn’t strong enough and cheated heavily by playing Crucible with Lightning Nova to get a lot of Devotion points to be able to play comfortably / without Energy Regen gear / pumping Spirit. I’ve just beaten Warden and now I’m heading to Forgotten Gods for Vit -> Cold gear. I’ll be following the diary to see how you prefer to level it and hopefully see some suffering

Spoiler

1 Like

I will start with cold DE too until aether +% and aether RR is enough :slight_smile:

No cheating! Though I will tell tips that one should even if they have already have garbage char, try to transfer over at least energy potions and some ectoplasms :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m looking forward for Drain Essence guide. I never used much of necro other than as Spectre support class or pets

1 Like

@cypherusuh journal is up here :slight_smile: [1.1.8.1] Uroboruuk - a build journal and guide for SSF Drain Essence Apostate (WIP) if you wanna follow