Post screenshots of monsters wielding uniques!

Wow… Reliquary run. Amazing shot.

Janaxia using a Mythical Trozan’s Starkeeper

Worldeater in action

Wen’Kazul using the (Empowered) Farmstead Liberator. Pretty funny to see a Dreadnaught using a scythe!

Hey what the heck is that yellow thing?

It’s Korvaak! He escaped Kymon’s bindings! Run for your lives!!! :smiley:
But yeah, really not sure what it is.

Ran into a boss who killed me while I was trying to take a screenshot of him… and afterwards, look what he dropped. I mean, GEEZ Terrnox, there is such a thing as over-doing it! TWO Mythical Epics? :smiley:

Btw, not sure why the monsters in the cellar are so high level… Until I got to Barrowholm, I had problems with monsters being just nearly my level, and now suddenly everyone is over level 90?

Chthonian vanguard wielding scythe of Tenebris

Kilrian with Mythical Aethersteel Arbiter. Costed 1 life of my Blademaster.:mad:

Deathmarked Iron maiden :stuck_out_tongue:
Mythical Deathmarked Decapitator

video only :c

Warborn Kilrian (Warborn Gavel)

Guardian of the Bastion hero wielding Mythical Soulsplitter.

Here’s Hellwraith posing with a Dawnshard Bulwark:

It’s a shame I saw this thread only now, I was rampaging through Tyrant’s Hold and Blitzed a random groble so fast I didn’t even notice he had a Stormseeker’s Sabre until he was already dead :smiley:

I’d found an Empowered Twilight’s Veil the other day, and then yesterday while playing I noticed two different enemies wielding it (been a while since did screenshots while in battle, forgot to zoom all way in :o )

One time I saw Loghorrean’s Vanguard holding Cesarin’s Conviction.
Good thing is they also drop what they have. Not sure it’s 100% drop though.

After hundreds of BoC runs I finally got to see Shar’Zul’s Worldeater :grava_yes:
worldeater

2 Likes

A new monster (Korvan Cursed) wielding a Mythical Twilight’s Veil is watching me get destroyed by its friends.

1 Like

that korvan cursed armor carries the essence of grim dawn!