Post screenshots of monsters wielding uniques!

A random harbinger wielding a huge glowing hammer was a surprise to me :slight_smile:
(Beacon of the Winter’s Veil)

3 Likes

Astros the Sunherald wielding Slithbane! Not the best choice for a fire damage based build. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Damn, Astros gets all the good stuff. Now Revenant’s Edge! He must have access to some Diablo 2 style gambler vendor. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

and another one falls to the Fabius and his Notched Boned of a Thousand player kills

5 Likes

Could you please explain what’s going on here? I don’t get one-shot like that by Fabius so I haven’t learnt his mechanics yet. Crit does increase damage from 40k but that’s still a lot. Were you under his 40 RR debuff with low res or is it just his equipment? Or is it perhaps some high SR?

the dmg tick you see is a lingering bleed dot from me i think, or blade spirits
if you look at the weapon he’s holding, it’s the fabled player killer axe Mythical Notched Bone of a Thousand Deaths - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database, and i could suddenly feel that during the fight when “something” suddenly triggered. Round 2 went more lucky :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So many Harbingers here. I have one too with Stormseeker Sabre :slightly_smiling_face:.

Was wondering why a Chthonian Vanguard was glowing green, then realized he was running around with Slithbane! :smiley:

3 Likes

One of Kymon’s Chosen Stormbringers sporting Wraith Knight’s Pauldrons… I smell heresy!!!

Still one of my favorite things about Titan Quest and Grim Dawn. You can stumble on random monsters carrying uniques and they actually drop them. Could be especially deadly in Titan Quest if a tough monster spawned with a powerful weapon.

3 Likes

A Chthonian Vanguard thwacking me with a Mythical Arcanor. Naughty boy.

Seeing the recent TQ 2 gameplay, I really hope they keep this mechanic which started in Titan Quest. Although it didn’t really seem like it in the trailer :frowning:

1 Like