Post xpac DAIL

KAIL

basically the same thing but Kathanious instead of Davood :smiley:

makes sense since youve been running it for ~1 year now :smiley:

great job btw to you and the other guys working on DAIL. i am very impressed that you were able to stay interested in the project so long.

first question … is this the new main thread for DAIL+ or is the other 3 (Bugs/Discussion/Release) still going to be used?

second question … will the next DAIL version be compatible with crucible or should i leave that uninstalled for the future?

Second this.

Second this.

I third this.

hope you guys made a nice (easy to read) documentation

including mapping, crafting

can always take example from https://docs.median-xl.com, even DAIL is not that different from the main game

There is whatever documentation there is for the constituent mods of DAIL, as always.

NIDR - New improved DAIL reborn / Now its dark RPG / No, i dont remember / nothing Is dank enough

Nein, ich dab richtig

Phase 1 will be masteries, DGA, Eternal, Omega, Lost Treasures, and any other content adding mods.

Phase 2 will be game changing mods such as Corn, loottables, Grimmest, etc.

I’m liking “PXD” as the new acronym.

What do you think how long you will need? :confused:

btw… I find your work with the dail mod super and look forward to your new work!

will this work without the expansion?

The new version will not, or at least is not guaranteed to do so.

Possibly…

Are you planning on adding the auto Pickup mod as an option in the installer?:stuck_out_tongue:

No. It will be in, or not. It makes things a hassle for us, increasing bug reports without people telling us what exactly they’re using.

btw kath

please accept my invite on steam to teh DAIL guide entry… lots of people have subscribed to it. so would be good way to notify more people about it. it’s been a year since i invited i believe.

ill give you full admin to it once you accept.

if your missing invite let me know ill see wha ti can do. it says its still pending on the guide edit page.

if you dont want to maintain it. that is fine. there are various people that can be conscripted for that purpose.

steam guides are A+ places for showcasing screenshots and info.

and also because updates will push to people

Hey guys. Pretty new here but I really enjoeyed the DIAL back in the days. One fast question: For the new DIAL (or PXD then…): Do I need the crucible-AddOn or only the new Ashes Of Malmouth?

Grettings, xzar :slight_smile:

DAIL 61 with work if you do not have the xpac installed. There are a few quirks with some skills as Crate changed a few things. If you try to play DAIL 61 with the xpac, there appears to be some game breaking issues.

Yeah therefore was my question if I need the EXP to play the “NEW” upcoming DAIL/PXD but I read outta your answer “yes”. Another reason to buy the exp.

Is there a eazy method to run both versions? So Grim dawn with AoM and “PXD/NewDAIL” AND Grim Dawn without EXP but with DAIL 61.

To answer your question I missed, PXD will be designed around the xpac. In theory it will work without it, though you may experience undesirable gameplay if a mod calls for xpac assets.

Both mod comps will be in separate folders. Depending on the state of your installation, you would choose one or the other from the custom game menu.