Post xpac DAIL

I don’t know if a new name has already been decided but I’m gonna suggest it anyway…

How about DAILicious?

Because it’s DAIL and it’s delicious hehe… No? Anyone?

I think its already PXD.

when can you expect the first release of PxD?

when can you expect the first release of PxD?

Who knows I expect it to be a while though.

Aw, I was pretty sold on KAIL, but PXD sounds pretty cool said out loud.

Hi Kathanious, just wanted to ask how is it going with the modpack ? Hope its going all good :slight_smile:

Considering that it seems Crate messed up the mastery limit increase, no, not so good.

Messed up in which way?

Messed up as in, there is still a 30 mastery cap

Name…
AoDail
Ashes of Dail

Was the mastery limit thingy fixed in todays patch? Can’t find any mention of it in the patchnotes. :eek:

Hello again! I’ve been distracted from DAIL and Grim Dawn for awhile.
And silly me decided to buy the expansion for Grim Dawn before coming to this forum for information on Dail. D’OH!

So, I take it that it’s possible to play old Dail still, with some complicated work, or do I have to go and uninstall the expansion to make it work?

I’m fairly lost on this and would like to know if that’s possible to do, or do I need to go forwards in time a year and grab your Post expansion mod. :slight_smile:

You can play with the expansion but there are a few bugs, afaik the devotions are off centered for one, and there’s probably some other issues.

Not really asking for an ETA, but any sort of update for what’s going on? What you’re working on right now, perhaps.

I might be mistaken, but didn’t see any mastery limit fix in the latest GD patch either :confused:

Looking forward for dail post-exp, I have a quick question: will you include “make retaliation great again” ?
Link http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39670

I have a level 86 retaliation build in S-mode, and it’d be quite OP if it worked against ranged mobs too.
You can handle ranged mobs by investing into reflect. That worked for me!

Yup, until that is fixed this is on indefinite hold.

Is there any way to leave the devotion system untouched? or mod it to make it look like vanilla or AoM.