Primal strike energy usage

Losing behemoth is too much. Better to sometimes just get out of battle and wait for energy potion. But will try it.

1 Like

That will get me into resistances problem. Low pierce res. And the resistances are already tight.

What about this devotion map?

I used this on my beginner build guide PS spam warder, worked wonders (though I grabbed jackal istead of Behemot for speed and the first node in throne for stun res - which in current patch is slow res actually)

1 Like

But thereā€™s 1p left that you can use for the last Ultos node with 15% Chaos res
So you even gain resistance (lose 10% pierce but gain 15% chaos)
I forgot to put this last point in the screenshot.

Can you just post the links please, takes me time to do the changes and some of them canā€™t do.

Thans tqFan your devo helped. Lost behemoth but the life and DA make up for it. Finally a fine PS without savagery :slight_smile: Will post it today and will mention your help.

2 Likes

I am glad that you made it work! :slight_smile:

But still the energy need on PS should be nerfed. Same goes for FoI.

and on basically any other channeling skill and on Phantasmal blades , but I think a big part of an ARPG is to make a balanced build, I do not like ā€œfree lunchā€ games

Guys, in the devo setup I posted you can actually swap Scythe with Harp and all requirements are met :man_facepalming: Honestly itā€™s probably even better. Lack MS, Health Regen and permanent DA though. But the resists, %Elemental Damge, and Energy are even better than Scythe

1 Like

ā€œProblemā€ would be that one has to level up Harp proc to decent level. Could take a couple of hours.

OMG Thereā€™s even devotion point left if you swap them. Now you can probably do some insane stuff with this 1 point and Ultos free node (so 2 points in practice)

[edit] Take Jackal for example instead of Ghoul free node

Can you post a link?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVA9ooQV
<Iā€™m checking something, maybe you can do even more>

I just facetanked both Fabius and Iron Maiden in SR 65. But life goes up and down a lot. Could die doing that on another try. Better to get them one by one.

I donā€™t like your another devo - too squishy because of low DA.

you can get back bloodied crystal in ring if you use Harp devotion

1 Like

First version is still better. I will try to think if it is possible to get behemoth skill back

I played too much with your link. Here:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2B9RabN

Savagery is needed. Storm touched and tenacity of the boar give a lot of damage to the build. Storm touched flat electrocute, attack speed, and %chance of lightning damage apply also to your primal strike hit. Not to mention additional 8% phys res.

Energy should be fine with absorption and leech like this.

The reason behind it is not to use savagery.

1 Like