Propositions about T3 devotions

I don’t know… It’s still rosy for Venomblade, and it’s the squishest of the lot. You just can’t facetank three nems anymore when out of Ghoul.

I am not saying is complete glass and dangerous, but is noticeably difficult. But remember I posted Venomblade Witch Hunter. Except last two waves and Kaisan, build is safe and reliable. But not walk in the park btw.

To go on topic, how do you feel about cold constellations. Do you think it’s worth going to Leviathan or Yugol?

Leviathan is a nice constellation in vacuum but the path to it makes me cry. Also, it’s proc (T3 constellation) is similar to Amatok’s one (T2 const) in terms of damage. Don’t think it’s healthy.
As for Yugol, the path scares me too cuz in order to get 20 greens u have to collect almost everything on your path.

Yugol’s good but 20 green got nothing for cold. The only dmg type that would fit to Yugol next to acid is fire.

Cold Devo is in a weird place tbh. The only preferable proc is blizzard. Leviathan is nice, but need so much purple.

Yugol doesn’t make any sense for a cold build, also not many items to convert acid to cold. Well, if we have many, cold NB might become too powerful.

Ultos is only taken because of stats and good path-ing.

Korvaak is quite nice but only for big WD build.

1 Like

Agreed. Using this proc against caster enemies is a nightmare, because it will never proc.

Too bad none of this matters, because for some goddamn reason, devs treat devotion like their perfect, flawless child that can’t be wrong in any shape or form, e.g, 1 in 100 of all devotion feedback and suggestions is heard.

Which is why nearly every changelog has adjustments made to devotions. :crazy_face:

Nex and Ortus still have 50% acid to cold. But even there route with Ultos, Amatok and DG ends up faster and safer than Yugol route. Leviathan is nice proc and even nodes aren’t bad. But purple/green route throws you off track.

@Belzak ,I know that high levels of SR often didn’t trigger my Empyrion on SB and that’s my damage reduction proc. Like fighting Alex.

Git gud man

It’s not really unkillable anymore but I made a lot of mistakes especially on the 3rd run.

Which is why Abomination was changed recently to being on attack instead of on enemy death, which is something a lot of people pushed for literally years. Plus devotions getting changes nearly every update.

I think if people push hard enough Empyrion proc activation can be changed to being on being hit. Of course depends on Zantai’s mood, so it has a chance of never happening.

Boy, can’t people give feedback without being assholes and making completely baseless assumptions about the devs?

No, man, obviously you can avoid dying with your current spec if you really try hard and focus, but just play my spec after that to be objective. And feel the difference both in speed and in safeness. It’s night and day.

Is mad_Lee always this harassing and intense when someone shares a build?

He hasn’t had sex in a while, give him a break.

“Harassing”? If you find a discussion about the game on a forum dedicated to that game too intense and harassing maybe you should try cooking forums or something.

Lmao of course serenity + ghoul + realm set is super safe. That’s like the ultimate defensive cheese there is for melee. But okay, I’ll try it when I get home

@toapeiron he’s just not used to not having his opinions heard and he believes there’s an absolute correct way to do things, which is oftentimes how he plays.

I can’t imagine if he actually enjoyed the game.

The initial point of discussion was usefullness/uselessness of Oleron. I have tested it and it has clearly shown that Oleron setup is same speed but much less consistency. So @Zantai can do something about this devotion or path to it.
I recommend starting with removing “on crit” requirment and making it “on hit” so a lot of stuff can proc it. And changing damage to full physical.

Also, stop talking about me like I am not here, lol, it’s rude. I have heard your opinion about how Oleron might be useful in some builds and because I have some respect for your building skills I have tested it with your very build.

@toapeiron I enjoy people getting salty over my comments for no reason other than they see “offensive tone” everywhere. It’s true that I don’t enjoy the game as much.

Oh did it? When you clearly misplayed and didn’t even try to dodge korvaak eyes? And on the other setup with same items and no oleron was the only run where you even tried to dodge it? Is oleron really the game changer or is it ghoul?

Man, I know we both enjoy sounding rude in the forums sometimes, it’s not that you didn’t hear my opinion, it’s that I didn’t hear yours. Cause I sure didn’t. I think the “Oleron is shit on pierce” view is pure bullshit, but I agree with most of the proposed buffs, since it clearly is shit on phys builds

Now, if fluff was still here he’d be raging cause he always uses Oleron on phys and will always argue about its merits.

Dude, what the hell? There are videos with clearing times. I have posted them. You can guess that if I die on wave 169 at 5:58 or whatever with everyone still being alive that wave 170 would end at 6:20-6:30. That’s my time on the video where I did without Oleron and with Ghoul. So yeah, no shit, Ghoul made it safer. But Oleron wasn’t faster, it was the same speed. It felt the same speed.

Or do you think I have tested and it was faster and I just lied or something? Yeah, I died two times, but it’s not hard to compare clearing times and it’s the same.