QoL Reccomendations

These improvements should hopefully align with the developers ability and work done already. I will likely just keep dumping my ideas here so hopefully it stays relevant/active.

QoL Ideas:

1. Raiders are chasing infinitely
    They will keep chasing until the person they chase garrisons. Would it be possible to create a max chase range? Scouting is dangerous.

2. Assignable jobs for villagers
    Occiasionally the wrong person keeps taking the wrong job which damages productivity because they are traveling instead of working. Even worse, if you fire someone by accident then try and bring them back with a large labor pool it brings in random villages. Current the only way to assign villagers is to have no spare laborers.

3. Villagers have no “cancel/clear command.” This is an issue because if you pull guards off their towers to engage enemies before they reach your defenses it gives raiders free time to damage things while villagers exit “waiting for command” state.

4. Static City Defense
    Trained soldiers tend to sit around inside the barracks all day. Would it be possible to create and assign patrol routes for them? They are expensive after all.

I am uploading my playthrough to YouTube but my internet is terrible so I can’t upload regularly. I like to do blind playthroughs so if you see me making a mistake or inefficiencies it’s because I do not look anything up online while playing. I like seeing community content but will avoid guides, exploits, and cheats.

(plug) Final Frontier - No Commentary; Arid Highlands, Vanquisher Diff