Question on inquisitor wps and flat damage on default attacks

nah take brimstone

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKWLeQN Swap weapons

and ofc DG. Some flat dmg from tempest too

Dude, I was referring to 2x Dagallon Static Strike Purifier. Not that thing you posted right now :rolleyes:
(searing might, where?)
@Korsar Brimstone is good for trash. Go for it imo

Isn’t it what it is lol?

AS is well over 200

searing might move to wherever you want and swap weapons. I don’t see the confusion :smiley:

Firestrike onepointer instead of ES onepointer should increase dmg output considerably, due to ES shotguns.

Fuckin’ weapon swap :mad:
Interesting, I see my mistake. I got greedy for DA went with LD. Why not go with Eye, flat damage, AS and energy cost reduction seem better than 10%RR to me

Your weapon swap had Hellborn which is why I asked about Searing Might btw.

ES doesn’t shotgun

No. As low as it is I want FS % weapon dmg mutiplier with WPS.

Point is - ES %WD is not multiplied by WPS %WD. 10 projectiles hit with ES - 320% Weapon dmg :wink:
Just test both setups and you will see =) Aslo Arcane empowerment can do wonders on such setups.

Dude are you referring to Brimstone? ES doesn’t have any projectiles and Brimstone doesn’t target the main target.

nope afaik FS has a one main projectile that procs ES whther it passes through or not. Same for Brimstone. SS projectiles would proc brimstone too otherwise and that does not happen. It would be broken

Agreed on empowerment. I haven’t tested it much, I know it’'s a monster build anyway

Nope, I`m referring to ES working as spell when firestrike projectile hit the target. Do you follow? SS proc - 10 firestrike projectiles hit the target. 10 ES procs. :wink:

are you sure? I need to check out. But ES shotgun was the only exploination why these builds delete stuff. :hmhm:
At least I`m sure that ES work that way with Archon Warmaul.

No and no:D no way

imo archon is different cause it(the mod) comes from FS itself. But wps like SS projectiles won’t proc like that, it’s not a mod that affect FS. SS is SS and FS has one projectile that procs ES and Brimstone

The WPS +pass through + is just that strong.

Are you referring to Archon build here? I don’t have a good maul to test it. I never heard of ES behaving like this outside Archon

hm, lets summon korsar to clarify the mechanic. =)
Корсар, ийая призываю тебя ^^

If it worked as you say it would be an abomination and would be instantly nerfed.

Idk why it’s hard to believe. The numbers are monstrous without the mechanic you brought up

korsar Приходите есть картофель

Korsar, выйди и поглаживай мой Пони!

пони нуждается в Иисусе :eek:

Sorry guys, going to Graspop festival tomorrow :slight_smile: If anyone lives in Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussel or Prague, we can meet and drink some rum or beer :smiley:

About ES guys just test it at 1-point and 12/12 and compare the dummy kill time.

one can just look at Brimstone procs and realize that it’s one BS proc per gun per target.

Havle lots of fun and try not to rum with beer!:stuck_out_tongue: