Questioning the v1.2.1.0 change

There is zero excuse for anyone to go to steam to review a 8 year old game based upon a PTR that isn’t even a week old. That’s what the PTR forums are for.

I gave a lot of shit for the first HPS nerf that happened. I did it on this forum and did not review the game on steam because of a change I hated. And that was a live change.

I stand by my comments and will gladly take a permanent ban for them.

This community can get so unhinged at times, lol. My dude, you’re not a freedom fighter kickstarting a revolutionary movement against an oppressive government. You’re just a gamer and this is literally just a single-player videogame with not even a ladder. Chill the f down and go touch some grass.

1 Like

Hmm as I know that’s a common method to let designers value players’ advice, though may confuse someone… After all, a red Not Recommended can warn the designers more than a state of protestation on Forum. When things get better, everyone is willing to give a Recommended again. When not, people should be warned that the designers just go their own way, right?

rewards was increased not decreased?

Sure for the live version. Not a PTR

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
如果是对公众发言,我不会介意。但他是针对我说话

Emm we just want the game we play not to go bad. But you are right. Game is not everything in life. Thanks dude.

There is no way Crate will let the game go bad. I don’t see that happening.

……我只能说f**king作为语气词挺常用的,他那句话也没啥对你的恶意

Just in case it becomes a live version. If players will be dramatically more easily one-shot-killed, that’s definitely bad. Just in case.

Sorry what does this sentence mean…I’m not very used to foreign shorthand…

rewards was increased
rewards wasn’t decreased
but it seems unnoticed? - given the previous request

Hmm, in v1.2, the rewards’ quality was so-called increased, but the amount was seriously cutted. And that increase is far from making up for that decrease. Now we gain very few useful Rare equipments through Shattered Realm. In v1.1.9.8 we can gain up to 30 Rare, but now usually less than 20. No mentioning Rare with double rare fix. That’s irrefutable.

I love the sound of that, but my ADHD is dreading all the loot that will floooooow.

At least from running Crucible I now have better mental filters for loot lawl.

you get less MIs on the same shard, sure - but you get less double magicks anyway/more rare affixed MIs
you get more legends
you have reduced clear time
you get loot on higher shards when we didn’t before…
that’s a loot increase

1 Like

Players don’t lack Legends most of the time… Rares with right fixs, especially double rare fixs, are far more valuable.

Maybe in the past we cost 7 min to gain 30 Rare, now we cost 5 to gain 20. But the sense of accomplishment that come from completing in one go is decreased. That’s the most obvious feeling.

Higher shards, as well, hardly increase the drop of Rares. Yet far more inefficient and more dangerous than less high shards. SR75-76 is still the best choice, or SR80-81.

Reduced clear time and open higher shards are good. Those are truely very nice changes.

Anyway, we are players. D-like players. I can manage to understand why you are in favor of making the game more difficult. But why still keep contradicting me when I suggest increasing reward? Do you really like to torture yourselves?

and those are the ones also increased :smile:

1 Like

Farm and you’ll find you cost longger time to gain one.

yes, that’s why i’m seeing more now? :man_shrugging:

OKOK, then let’s just assume that I’m wrong. Despite these, why must decrease SR’s drop amount… If they want to balance SR’s and CR’s reward, they could have increased CR’s drop amount. Anyway less drop amount in one go is disappointing, isn’t it?
What’s more, they are increasing the difficulty. It’s a valid reason to increase rewards. Valid even if they wouldn’t increase difficulty.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: