Rah'Zin v1.1.9.4 Feedback

crawls out of his hole for the first time in weeks

Uh…no.

Cornucopia was born of discontent with the state of the game at the time/the belief I could do certain things better (like making Nex/Ortus a Vitality set, or giving Occultist an autoattack, etc.).

I don’t really feel that way about current Grim Dawn. Zantai has, to his credit, done a pretty bang-up job of things over the years that I don’t feel the need to amend too much. Sure, there’s certain pain points here and there with certain skills (and Shaman still feels OA/DA deprived…) and items, but not enough to warrant something as comprehensive as the total-rework mod that was Cornucopia.

That and I haven’t really been playing much. I’m supposed to be testing a certain something something from Crate but I’ve totally dropped the ball on that. One of my friends made the mistake of giving me Total War Warhammer 2 a short time ago and then

The damage is truly irreparable.

When it comes to addressing balance/plugging holes in Grim Dawn, I’ve taken a different approach to it on the modding front. Got a lot of stuff under wraps there…

This doesn’t seem like the thread for this question, though, ha.

2 Likes

So it wasn’t just me🤔

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.