Random Question of the day - What was the most memorable death you've suffered in GD?

i dont get it really alex, and in the campaign? what about grava?

tbh…imo the scariest nem is mousie

Only visually. But he’s teddy bear compared to some others. :smile:

Alex can be difficult in Fleshwarped zones before Teo, cause there are no pillars or roofs to stand under. But ofc you can manually avoid meteors. If you’re debuffed by other mobs his PRM also might hurt.

Grava is nasty and he’s pervert, stripping your buffs. So be careful, out there!

Assuming no pharma, and given enough time, mousie can honestly perma-CC most builds.

In my experience, while Mousie isn’t necessarily dangerous by himself, his ice crystals will often interrupt a crucial skill of yours (e.g. MoT, or mobility augment).

This is almost always what gets you killed by something like grava’s null

EDIT: He also applies a pretty big phys RR with OFF

@sir_spanksalot I was talking strictly about campaign. It’s some kind of horror to meat Moosi+Grava there at the same time. :smile:

oh…i was thinking of Cr/Sr :stuck_out_tongue:

My honor demands that I fight every nemesis (except Grava, because it goes without saying that he’s a filthy cheater) through facetanking and facetanking alone. Moving to avoid attacks is basically admitting that the nemesis wins, even if you get their loot.

Where’s the fun in that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good old Loxmere. When I first encountered him it took 3 deaths for me only to figure out that he was there

One time one of my super tanky briarthorns died and I had to resummon him. Will never forget that day :frowning:

I think my favorite is a crucible death, an enemy charged and pushed me riiiiight into alek’s meteor. Never heard of anyone else experiencing that and I hope I never do again :smiley:

1 Like