[Ranged Lightning] Crit Striker - Thunderous Strike Rifle Vindicator

DW Dagallon Pistols with Inquisitor WPS might change your opinion

nope i prefer that set up much more

Lol ! Trolling ?..did u even read what i said ?

You tested his version, did u test mine, or just in ur head ?

It’s like with the Thu-King build, before i created a thread with videos, no one believed me in comments i finished 170 glad…
Do you think i would lie about something that anyone that reads it can test it ?

People should stop saying they dont like food they never ate…

last time i answer to you, and it already feels like an mistake but …
please read again the thread, what people said to you, all the usefull words been said, advices, etc etc etc
you dont take any consideration about what EVERYONE is saying, do you realise that ?
if its language issue then imsorry but at some points its complicated and pretty irritating to try to talk to you man.
so read again what been said, it will improve you version of that build, if you dont want to, whyeven talking to others ?.

Great - albeit very different - minds, eh?

Made the above back when the Sparkthrower gave Cast Speed instead of Attack Speed, and I thought it was a good enough excuse to try out the Chain Lightning component. At the time, I had reached 200% Cast Speed, but with changes that’s been reduced to 189% (although I can probably still get 200% with stat variance). It also gave me an excuse to use non-transmuted PS as a main skill, using the chain lightning between cooldowns. Good fun!

Vindicator’s an interesting take, though I bet Deadly Aim feels good.

Your devotion setup is perfect. I wouldn’t take SoTH because of what you’d need to sacrifice to get there. I’m also just not a fan of Tempest in general.

I agree and disagree, and you did max out Inquis Seal which has 1.2meters less than Wendigo Totem. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do think every little bit of healing helps in a pinch, so I wouldn’t say a maxed Totem wouldn’t help, but the way AoM went kiting is probably a much better option.

Why are you reading this? Go get a Skyfallen, then. :smiley:

Sparkthrower for sure.

Judicator’s Seals gives you substantially better potential stats, if you can keep the proc up, and better Attack Speed even without the proc. Resists remain capped without changing anything on your setup. Slight damage loss (196%) and 100 less non-proc OA though. Up to you whether that’s worth keeping Aetherstorm.

Don’t think it’s worth it even with Skyfallen. MogPact just doesn’t give you a whole lot of flat damage for it to amount to anything of interest. Brute Force gives you much, much more.

Look I think not all of us like using consumables beside hoarfrost ointments, health potions and hp potions.
Very few exceptionally well theorycrafted buildsuse Energy replenishment Consumables such as Royal Jelly Extract and Arcanum Oil in very very specific scenarios such as the Ravager or maybe having an Aether Cluster on your hotbar for “oh-lawd” scenarios but besides these few situations most of the people posting builds here do not use any consumables.

If we start taking consumables into account then a lot more builds would be clearing wave 170. Not implying consumables essentially make or break builds of course.

This doesn’t mean glass canon builds are shunned by the community. Glass cannon when built right is welcomed and praised like glass cannon builds by Chinese Theorycrafter ABCbarbecue are imo very good and innovative.

The bottom-line being consumable dependent builds aren’t very popular

Anyways, let’s just settle at you have your playstyle and we have ours. We prefer to reach certain HP, OA and DA values while you prioritize…err…whatever you want to prioritize. I don’t want arguments on the thread (unless they’re fun ones of course :p)

Looks good :smiley:
Speaking of which, I haven’t tried the Chain Lightning skill after buffs

Answered it above
Basically Totem has a summon limit of 1, while seal has a limit of 3. So it gives me a small area to kite with proper placement
More importantly it gives me crit damage and flat damage absorption against DoTs which I value more

It’s less about needing to kite enemies tbh and more of me wanting to do it. Buffed Primal Strike can vaporize most of AoM’s mobs and I have a bad habit of running past mobs. So when mobs catch up I just delete them. Not implying they’re too easy though (can still kill me), I have piloted the build enough and therefore can play recklessly.
Anyways, Totem just didn’t impress me on this build is the TL;DR :stuck_out_tongue:

If only it were that easy :stuck_out_tongue:

You are the third person to say it. I’ll just edit the bit about Raka’jax now

I hate On-Death procs including excellent one’s such as Dreadwalker procs, Abominable Might and Judy’s seals
They are meant for crucible imo, they always screw me over in the MC

Won’t be surprised if this turns out to be the case. I think it was barely a 2k DPS increase on my current rifle

Hi Chthon,
Nice Build !
Glad to see more love to Lightning Builds :wink:

Btw how about change hand with this gloves
I think it’s a good gloves for this build :slight_smile:

Thanks Tz

My current gloves give me flat damage and DA but more importantly they allow me to equip my rifle

If I remove them then I need to remove points from Physique to pump up cunning thereby loosing DA in the process

I could use Really Great Pants but ADCtH from Solael’s pants is too good to give up imo

Oh I see, it’s mainly for Range Weapon cunning reduction
I didn’t realize it :smiley:

Thanks friend for answer :wink:

Why Hoarfoast ? …cause the game offers it

80% Cold Res + 100% Freeze Reduction - u still get frozen for a small amount of time, so yeah - using it still doesnt get you to what it says.

And if can finish the crucible with it is it cheating ? So if i can kill all enemies there, but maybe have bad luck sometime to die from while i am frozen means the build is not good ?

ANY BUILD can die while frozen, if the skills that proc at low life didnt finish their CD

And agian I say - COLD RES should influence freeze duration. Thats just my opinion.

If u are refering to the x5spawn rate - or any other videos - what u see are royal jellys (all for health regen).

And all i was saying, in general, and will always say, if one never played the build, one cannot give an opinion on it just by looking at it…

And i never said one is better than the other, just asked why didnt u use them, cause i was curious. And i think u pretty much circled around max attack speed which is better.
The rifle and rakajax imo compete, maybe only an OP roll, with high stats will be 100% better, but still, a lot of skill points lost.

Anytime mate

Surprised to hear this tbh. Well I guess you are like me a man of style :cool:

Speaking of Dagallon, 100% Piercing weapons are my favorite. Now if only Crate gives us Mythical Will of Fate next patch :smiley:

its always better if playing with a two hander (and thats also what she said)
overall, your set up feels better, according to my taste,primal strike is very satisfying (speaking about visuals), the clearing speed on trashes is better than x2 Dagallon and same for single target, maybe my dagallon set up was meh, but anyway the feeling overall with rifle suits better my taste, you actually feel like shooting freaking bullets and not doing pewpewpew around :cool:

mate what dagallon did you play:D 100% pierce through + brimstone and wps deletes trash spectacularly. All you need is ~190% AS

i went savagery way, if using fire strike i assume youre using the two dagallon then ?

Ah,

No I used 2x Fire dmg dagallon guns:)

Can any of you check grimtools for me?
I need to upload a build but it’s not working for me

@Thrash Dagallon Savagery Vindicator is still very good for trash clearing. Lightning devotions and procs are all about that sweet AoE.

oh ok, ill try as fire then, i went full lightning on why i was comparing

oh ok, ill try as fire then, i went full lightning thats why i compared to this build

Chthon can u kill lokarr with this build ? If yes, before or after clones appear ?