Reduce mortar trap/storm totem cd

That’s the point of those items. You dedicate parts of your character to Mortar Trap by taking the items that buff Mortar Trap. That’s how player choice and character building interact with one another.

Then what’s the point of this thread?

Sacrilege!

that anderos amplifier is dogshit and I’m constantly annoyed that I have to use it unless I want my game to be slow for no reason? Regardless of CD time you are going to hit max traps in an engagement eventually, difference is one wastes 10 seconds of my time and the other requires a bad item.

Then make a suggestion to change its situation.

I’ve never seen a thread going places this quickly.

3 Likes

What Ceno said. This is not helpful feedback.

If I did it would probably break kalastor builds or some stupid shit, but for mortar traps it lacks + to demo skills (purifier mortar traps is a meme nowadays with shieldbreaker) its flat to mortar trap isn’t enough to justify its poor +% damage compared to daggers meant for actual fire casters like grim fate, really it’s only useful parts are the CDR and the damage added to mortars which is counteracted by its lower % anyways. Giving it any of those would just put it out of line with other pistols which are meant for attack builds.

1 Like

Lmao, dude, banter aside, let’s get real here.

I would get instabanned for like half of what that dude did :rofl:

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it to me. For example, omnitrio’s Purifier looks solid.

If you want to make claims that Mortar Purifier is bad, back up your words with evidence.

First post - allowed a little leeway. But only a little.

1 Like

:rofl:/10char

7 Likes

That’s not a mortar trap build what are you helen keller? That’s a kalastor build masquerading as a traps build, with mortar traps being the retarded little brother in the back going “im helbing ;D”

unless you prove it, you words cost nothing (and nothing personal).
so please stop shouting out some loud claims w/o proofs.

I mean, no harm - no foul, right? Just a tongue slip - happens in the first post. :rofl:

1 Like

now by helen keller I meant very kind and passionate individual who only happens to be blind and deaf and mute, ok?

1 Like

Alright, that’s fair, they’re trying way harder.

16 Likes

Now you’ve got that off your chest I suggest you read this

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/faq

While you’ve entertained us with your “banter” future posts/threads may well earn you a ban if they’re in the same vein as this one.

2 Likes

you mean nothing to me

Bye then.

6 Likes