[REL]Grim Quest

Greetings, Titansbane!

FAQ:

Masteries:

Important notes:

I’m not responsible for whatever happens to your characters! GD characters SHOULD be compatible with GQ, and GD/GQ characters SHOULD be compatible with Grimarillion mod (but not any others). That said, sometimes things don’t work as intended!

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING!!!

Most recent version of Grim Quest: (older versions also available on moddb and nexusmods)

1.4.9a
Mega
Nexus

Modstrings for translators:
TEXT_EN
CHANGELOG:
Changelog for most recent version:

Mechanically, the game should play the same as GD. I have no plans at the moment to change any combat equations or stats but perhaps in the future. For now, it’s only masteries.

Attachment: 20160520184842_1.jpg
Attachment: grimQuest.gif
Attachment: 20160627004448_1.jpg
Attachment: ???.png
Attachment: ???.jpg
Attachment: Error.jpg
Attachment: ???_1.png
Attachment: ???_2.jpg
Attachment: records-DBR.zip
Attachment: GQ???-e.jpg
Attachment: _POSIX.zip
Attachment: Grim Quest Weird Shield name.jpg
Attachment: 20170217224515_1.jpg
Attachment: Bugs-1.jpg
Attachment: Bugs-2.jpg
Attachment: Profaner 01.jpg
Attachment: Profaner 02.jpg
Attachment: DreamSurge.jpg
Attachment: NiceBugz.jpg
Attachment: gq_tnf.png
Attachment: Bugz-2.jpg
Attachment: Heave.jpg
Attachment: Bugz-3.jpg
Attachment: grim dawn 2017-04-21 10-11-18-84.jpg
Attachment: No Grim Quest map.jpg
Attachment: Screenshot_1.png
Attachment: Defender tag not found.jpg
Attachment: Before-After.jpg
Attachment: 20170427000108_1.jpg
Attachment: GQ Narrow space no summons.jpg
Attachment: 20170427174722_1.jpg
Attachment: 20170427220323_1.jpg
Attachment: GM Staff.jpg
Attachment: GD Stash no characters.jpg
Attachment: 20170522011615_1.jpg
Attachment: GQ name tag not found.jpg
Attachment: StaffBug-1.jpg
Attachment: Dream.jpg
Attachment: Spirit.jpg
Attachment: Storm.jpg
Attachment: GQ Burning Purifier tag.jpg
Attachment: GQ tag not found.jpg
Attachment: GQ double GQ folders.jpg
Attachment: GQ spear test map.jpg
Attachment: GQ screwed 1 steam.jpg
Attachment: GQ screwed 2 steam.jpg
Attachment: GQ screwed 3 GOG.jpg
Attachment: 20180228155808_1.jpg
Attachment: 20180228155817_1.jpg

1 Like

OOh, I was hoping someone would do that :wink:

The second version I will release in the future will be a “Grim” edition, which will have the same skills and masteries, but the skills will be slightly changed to support newer features of the GD engine that I feel will benefit the skills that I choose to put them on. Things such as increased critical damage, % heal, and conversion are the types of stats I am talking about.

I hope you go farther here, i.e. 50 mastery points as in GD, some more skills and skill levels, so they have the same number of skillpoints as a GD mastery.

If they are in addition to the GD masteries, e.g. I could have Storm + Arcanist, I would also widen the damage types per skill a bit like GD does (and have the additional skills deal some ‘uncommon’ damage types for the mastery to create some additional syneriges with the GD masteries)

If you have a better idea for a name feel free to let me know

Titan Dawn ? :wink:

I hope you go farther here, i.e. 50 mastery points as in GD, some more skills and skill levels, so they have the same number of skillpoints as a GD mastery.

Already done. New skills, not yet, but 50 levels of mastery points. Had to in order to keep the TQ masteries somewhat close in stats to the GD ones.

If they are in addition to the GD masteries, e.g. I could have Storm + Arcanist, I would also widen the damage types per skill a bit like GD does (and have the additional skills deal some ‘uncommon’ damage types for the mastery to create some additional syneriges with the GD masteries)

Cannot currently do this because GD only supports 9 masteries max atm… hint hint Would be nice though!

Titan Dawn ? :wink:

It was between that and Grim Quest, lol.

Holyfookyes.

Well, you just delayed Cornucopia v0.2. :wink: /sarcasm

looking forward to that :smiley:

Cannot currently do this because GD only supports 9 masteries max atm… hint hint Would be nice though!

hm, I though they had removed that, a shame if they did not…

Nice! Now if someone can just rebuild the Titan Quest campaign in Grim Dawn I’ll be set for life…

Jesus fucking Christ, wow!

Oh crap. Shits getting serious now.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t work for me, has mastery names of TQ, but everything else is GD.

doesn’t seem to work correctly.

Not sure if this is working?

Yep. Getting the same problem.

Yea, verified. :frowning: Somehow the download is not working at the moment, hang on folks. Sorry about that, not sure why it didn’t upload properly, but I am reuploading it. It should be up and running now!

sweet glad i waited a lil :p… but im ready as soon as this one gets up.

It works. Oh!

Yes!!! It works!!!

Because of you I’m waking up tomorrow with the hardest morning glory there is. I’m sure of it. And probably unable to shake it off for a few months.

p.s.: Jiaco. Read this. Grimmest this badboy up!

Man this is soooo cool. Put 30 cool points on your card ASYLUM101. Go buy yerself a getfresh smoothie or sumthin sumthin.

Cool this released at the same time as the new ios port of Titan Quest. So much TQ is happening for me this weekend!

Moments, very good!:smiley:

thank you so much! Are you going to replace model on pets to original?