[REL]Grim Quest

No worries so long as you’re back in the Titan Quest groove all is good

HI:)

Can u combine ur mod with the Stash mod

think it was the TT300

Hi Asylum

thanks for this mod. I`m a big Fan from your Mastery Mod for Titan Quest.
Excuse my English isn´t good. Greetings from Germany :wink:

Sorry, I know a bunch of you guys are asking for stuff like compilations and text files, and I really wanted to get back to you on that but my only response for now is to simply wait til I patch the current version. Hopefully I can release the new version soon, and you can expect lots of goodies, but I am still working on tweaking it to make it feel a little better. Also, trying to fix SPEARS! :slight_smile: (they are spawning in reverse, so you end up impaling enemies with the handle.)

I can’t guarantee the balance pass I’m working on will keep the masteries balanced (ish) over on all difficulties, but I’m trying. I’m only one person and I can only test so much before my eyes bleed, so I’ve been only testing in normal.

Hey,

Like what you doing with this mod. Is there are chance you can port the bows from TQ/IT into GD. The community could test the balance to make your life easier. I do miss that poison shrapnel build I had in TQ.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=393118&posted=1#post393118

do the TQ skills you imported work with crossbows though? Or only with guns?

Same template.

o 0o this is so cool! I was wondering, when you finish porting what you’re porting and stuff, will this be open-source? I’m looking at the class images and there’s that whoooole other half not packed with skills and I was thinking that it’d be cool to merge some of these with GD’s own classes, some would just fit together well, like, dream and nightblade or shaman and storm, or shaman and nature, warfare and/or defense with soldier. It’d be pretty cool, imo, and it’d keep GD classes in without having to worry about hitting the 9 class wall. I’m only so so with building new classes so far, but I’ve gotten pretty so so so at dragging skills around XD so if you make it open-source I’d love to do this! At any rate, awesome job :smiley: Titan Quest is one of my favorite games.

@ASYLUM101 I was wondering, what are you gonna do with the chaos dmg that wasnt exist in TQ? If im not mistaken.

Nothing really, it will still exist on items and affixes but I have no plans to add support to TQ masteries for the unused damage types.

I suppose I COULD add them and mix them in but that’s a whole other beast that’s completely unnecessary imo. Things like, aether damage for spirit, chaos damage for dream, internal trauma on defense/warfare, etc. Again, it’s unnecessary and I think I won’t bother at all.

If we ever get support for more than 9 masteries, then other masteries can bring those damage types in.

Some conversion passives of them would be nice maybe, Chaos to Vit as an example for a % amount only so Vit wont get overpowered later with the Devotion bonuses. Just a thought to give them a use :slight_smile:

Interesting idea, I’ll think about it.

I love your Asylum mod in TQIT. Are you planning to make that mod full of different classes? Brutality is my main.

Lol, I will definitely move onto recreating asylumsmod in GD once I feel that this mod is “complete”, which hopefully will be soon once I release the first patch. Hardest part for this patch is distributing it since the installer will be quite large since it will include meshes/textures galore…

Im glad you liking it :slight_smile:

Onslaught doesnt work with 2H melee, probably more auto attacks is thhs fixable?

Thank you for the report, it will be patched in the next version.

Nice :slight_smile: War Wind doesnt work too, basicaly all the skills that are using a weapon to act, not just the auto attack ones, dont work i assume. Probably because TQ didnt have 2H melee.

Will the next version be after Crate’s patch?

can i have your permission to assimilate your mod into dail now that the mastery limit is raised?

I’d prefer if you didn’t - at least not yet. I have a new version coming (eventually, once I figure out a proper way to distribute it) and it should rebalance the mod quite a bit and add the proper models, etc etc.