[REL] Grim UI

No problem. I’m not sure what mod you are using with mine, but I could look into making small adjustments in order to fix things like that.

It’s Grimarillion! They had to edit the mastery window since there’s a lot more masteries in the overhaul compared to vanilla. I suppose that’s why it uses a different layout.

Thank you. If that’s the only thing you noticed, it’d be a quick fix.

Thanks for posting the screen shot, by the way. :+1:

Yes, I think that’s all. They use a custom stash mod, but it looks like it’s working fine. And nothing else in the UI is modded iirc. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Sounds good.

Put this file in “ui\skills” and that should fix it.

skills_classbackgroundimage.zip (947.9 KB)

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nice to see you still around JMD, great work.

1 Like

Thanks for your great job!
I am enjoying this new atmosphere very much. :smile:

1 Like

I played a big round with the new tool “Grim UI” and I have to say it looks really fantastic. In my opinion absolutely recommendable.

Since this is just a design change of the user interface (similar to how you can do it with browsers) and this tool does not change anything else in the game, and the installation is very easy, I highly recommend it.

So far, I have not been able to spot any mistakes or weaknesses, the author has been working very cleanly. Top!!! And actually he did not forget anything.

Here in our German Forum I have a lot of screenshots.

Have fun…

https://titanquest.4fansites.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12226&p=237285#p237285

There are also no problems with the translation, color coding or Grim Internals. Also I think that some things are even better to read.

1 Like

Looks awesome judging from the screenshots.
Will give this a try, thank you.

1 Like

Looks great, I look forward to trying it

I also noticed the other day when I accidentally extracted the whole ReignOfTerror mod to the base mods folder that it updated the GD loading screens and difficulty text to RoT ones, so the base game does use files in the root Mods folder it seems

1 Like

Same here and thank you! :metal:

I’m glad you like it and thank you very much for taking the time to post all those screen shots!

@Matougi @Weyu @Gumshoe Thank you! :metal:

1 Like

I’ve added the HUD toolbar to Grim UI and updated the download.

3 Likes

Very nice, I like it!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

@JMD I downloaded the latest version (per your mentioned) , the UI still the old one.

Are you sure you are putting it in the correct location? When you extract it, it needs to be extracted directly into the directory, it should look like so:

@powbam , i extracted into the same location. Weird. no skulls UI.

You’ll need to retrace your steps carefully and figure out what you’re doing wrong then because:

…everything is looking good here.

Note: I deleted the old UI folder before extracting the updated version.

1 Like

Hello powbam, I havn’t testet the HUD toolbar, but it looks very nice. This evening i will install it.

But i have one question…

Whats with the icon of the itemfilter, if I have deactivate the show items with “K” (i mean standard key).

Whats with the original red “X” icon, if I put that off?

Because the new icon on the left side (Item filter) isn’t a square…

I hope JMD thought of that :wink: