[REL] Grim UI

Pressing K just toggles it on/off… still works as it normally would as far as I can see…

That’s with it off:

1 Like

ah it turns to grey, ok thats what I want to know, thanks…

irony

It looks like you turn the brain of the skull on and off :wink:

irony out

1 Like

Did you get it sorted out?

He did :smiley:

@powbam Thanks for pitching in! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the mod! The updated font however seems to be breaking the Color Filter mod in a way when dropped items can’t be readable. There is a mess of symbols instead. Everything is fine with the original fancy font version.

1 Like

I would also like to ask, why no love for other languages? :cry: Is it simply too much work?

I think you’re in the wrong thread Kamisama… this is where you need to be:

Oops you’re right :upside_down_face:
I just clicked the link in your post on Steam and forgot that it leads to Grim UI. You mentioned that fancy font mod later.
Sorry.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Grim UI does not contain any fonts but, @powbam kinda beat me to that.

Now I have played with the updated version with the new HUD toolbar.

So I have to say, I am impressed with everything you have designed.
This project convinces with absolute quality since the publication. Great thing!!!

I hope we can see 2-3 more such setups in the future.

I really like to play with things that complement and extend the original, but leave the game as it is otherwise in the game. Nevertheless, I have nothing against mods that totally redesign the game (aka Diablo styles for example, even if I have not yet played such a mod with GD).

For me, this thing, like Colorcoding, Grim Internals, and Grim Dawn Stash Changer, is one of the must haves of the game.

Thanks a lot for this!!!

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I take all of that as a GREAT compliment, so thank you for that! Things like this make all of the hours of work very much worth it. I hope you and everyone else continue to enjoy it!

Definitely an improvement on the original. Thanks!

1 Like

Wow! Very very nice!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

Wrong thread, deleted.

I’ve added a “higher visibility” red button to show that you have toggled “Hide All Items” to Grim UI. Copy the file to “UI\hud” and overwrite the existing one.

Thanks goes to @tean101 for collaborating on this.

The download is in the Grim UI Add Ons section in the OP.

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

No problem! :metal:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I haven’t used the poll function yet, so let’s see what happens…

I’m curious if anyone is interested in an expanded caravan mod for Grim UI? It’s based on the Stasher mod by @tt300 coupled with my Grim UI graphics, a few database edits and would be called “Grim UI X-Smuggler”.

If I do release it, it will be in a source files only state. That way you can merge it with Grim Dawn, another mod or compile it as a stand alone mod for yourself.

Here’s a screen shot of a prototype background for the expanded caravan:

3 Likes

How risky would this caravan mode be, in terms of possibility of losing items? And what about patches, would there be a risk of messing something up?

Because if no, holy shit, would I use this immediately, so I don’t have to leave the game to use third party programs! Not to mention that in order to move an item from one char to another, I have to add it to the database, then find it in the database, then transfer it to another char. Such a pain in the ass. This would make things so much simpler.

Look in this thread, I think there is a risk. Like Matougi said.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-stasher-v10-fo-gdx2-include-source-data/41060/59

The risk is too high for me, because you have to be careful with every update. And at some point something goes wrong.

Correct me if I’m wrong …

But it’s not bad the whole thing, from the idea …