[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Yeah, that’s the only problem with the mod, it is slow going it you actually have it on. Plus so much loot to collect that slows down progress as well.

Yes, that too. I had to turn off components and everything except blues/purples. And even then it’s too much :grinning:

Not much use with a new character though. They need stuff to sell to have iron to buy more stuff. :rofl:

Yes iirc alcoholic is the lowest without turning it off completely.

Got a tag not found on a Demon Hunter skill

Yeah, it reflects the lack of text in D3MOD: Disappeared skill name.
The line of skill name “Shadow Glide” is probably erased by mistake.

Hey Lozo, thanks again for helping with this mod, but could you please help once more? Do you know how to fix the issue that after reaching lv 101 mobs just stop spawning and all locations are empty?… Thank you!

Density doesn’t work for me, i test double and triple, but no change :frowning:
Maybe i miss something ??

Triple is placeholder, doesn’t work yet. Double should work, might not work in all areas.

ok thx, and thx again for the lilith mod, ok it s old but i played so much this aventure !! ^^

Sorry for my english , i learn with rpg game ^^

1 Like

Does increasing mob density with Zeke affect friendly npcs count (Black Legion/Malmouth Resistance/etc)? I remember older versions of Grimarillion (before Zeke was available) having much higher friendly npc numbers, resulting in more balanced and “cinematic” fights where you could hang back, watch them fight and even win occasionally. Right now they just get horribly outnumbered and steamrolled within 10 seconds of spawning, especially with alcoholic and above modifiers enabled.

PS: Any eta on when triple/quadruple mob density will be available? Quad density + alcoholic would be awesome.

Mob density shouldn’t affect npcs.

I tried to modify grimmest to add more density options but I’m no good with Lua so I had no success. Until jiaco has time to add it, there is no eta, just assume it isn’t coming.

Hello! I noticed a problem with the skill “Fetish Army” from the With Doctor class. The summoned fetish Warriors are frozen in place. I’ve just made a video so you guys can take a look and come up with a solution in future updates =)
Fetish Army - Frozen warriors bug

Hey Asylum!
Continuing to love the mod and the recently added TQ items supporting the added masteries.
I’m wondering if there are any other updates or class re-designs pending?

Major class overhauls are done, I might do some tweaks here and there but the big updates are finished. ATM I’m focused fully on updating GQ itemization. Speaking of which, next update will contain a ton of melee weapons for GQ classes, so far sitting on 56 new mythical items, not including the low level variants.

Here are a couple of teasers to tickle your curiosities:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Will there be any end-game GQ sets similar to the sets the D3 mod adds?

Eventually, not for the next update I’m working on though.

Man why you do teasers now we can’t sleep till new updates out :grin:

The summoned fetish Warriors are frozen in place.

I don’t find this issue with the Diablo 3 Mod.

I’ve tried to use the same character in D3 Mod and it fixed the problem. Including the problem I was having in Grimarillion. Now everething is working as intended :smiley:

1 Like