[REL] Grimarillion v91

The reason for not appearing should be that the data: records\ui\character\characterinfotab3\charinfo_mastertable_tab3.dbr has not been updated to 1.2.1

After the correct update, it looks like this:

Hi good afternoon, for me the item that summons the Grimmest NPC is not appearing in any way

You need to go into the personal hideout.

Thank You for your hard work. I had to reinstall my pc cause Linux crashed and I had to update to the latest version(not sure if I could block that meh to lazy to look into it).

@tt300

I noticed I also have the missing text of stun resist.

Screenshot 2024-06-26 164739

I went for a clean re-install of Grim Dawn and Grimarillion, everything is in working order. Just missing the stun resist text. Can you tell me more about this correct update I should be doing to fix it? Thanks!

Adjust this based on 1.2.1.X data
records\ui\character\characterinfotab3\charinfo_mastertable_tab3.dbr

looking to play grimarrillion installed the mod plus hotfix room name questing no password no password on room 3 spots open

granted skill is hidden, what errors? , i run 1.2.1 with grimma mod

It’s possible that the rainbow file you are using is out of date.

BTW, the image reminded me that I had not colored the replicas. So I colored the replicas and updated the File. (file version=_05)

1 Like

Im having an issue with assigning skill points, my character moves whenever I try to add skill points.

remove your ui mod

Thanks, works now

I started a new game after upgrading to v90d with the hotfix, and now all of the Cronley Gang Sadists are immobile and t-posing. Could that be caused by this mod? I’ve never seen it happen before.

Probably, will be fixed next update. It’s only human enemies with 2h weapons

There is indeed this problem, I didn’t notice it before.

==========================================

I fixed it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Grimarillion_v90d_1211_hotfix.zip (3.9 MB)

my grimarillion new game room is up if any wnna come play 3 spots open questing no password its open now. 6am central usa time here.

Are you building an online website?

omg no im playing the grimarillion mod on grim dawn custom game the room name is questing no password come play if u have time im lvl 23 so come play

Yes it’s a simple fix I just haven’t bothered since I have a bigger release coming soon

Oh, looking forward to your new work.