[REL] Grimarillion v90d

lol, there is not really that much more if you ignore the additional masteries, so maybe simply do not use those initially, then you do not need to switch later and can keep the items / chars

Ye i can do that actually.He loves tq and i know he will love warfare.He also love the crusader of d3.I will just let him focus on 1 toon to get confident with the mod.Were in the process of teaching my brothers wife to play arpgā€™s.She will go nuts with all these classes :grin:

Hi, the transmuter for Calculated Strike does not change the damage type of the subskill Killer Instinct, similar to the problem i posted about the sylvan nymph. Just wanted to let you know.

Why should it convert? There is no bleeding damage conversion on the transmuter, not that it would be possible to put there because itā€™s not possible to convert bleeding damage.

Okay, I get that heā€™s an Emberguard but his fire resistance is way OP! Build is Demo/Earth and I canā€™t even dent him with maxed base BWC and a point in Volcanic Orb. He was part of the first spawn at the Burrwitch Village riftgate and as I couldnā€™t kill him I couldnā€™t spawn the next waves so gave up. Didnā€™t have a problem with other fire based monsters that spawned at the Wightmire riftgate.

Have you tried taking viper devo just for now?

No, I was working my way to completing Ghoul. Viper not in the plan.

Take it up with crate, the mod doesnā€™t change vanilla enemies.

The point of these high resistance enemies is to teach you the importance of rr.

Hi, can anyone confirm that the twin fangs devotion does not work for the skeleton soldiers from spirit mastery? I can assign it to them but never actually see the proc. It works just fine with the same charakter when i assign it to the sylvan nymph from nature mastery. It also seems to not work with the lich but that might be working as intended since it has a special attack.

The meshes might not have the proper attachment emitters, Iā€™ll see if I can take a look and add them but no guarantees, itā€™s a little complicated. Iā€™m having PC issues atm so my mind is a little occupied with getting this straightened out.

Heya, Im not sure if its a bug or me missing something, But I canā€™t Dual Wield Ranged weapons, even with the Inquisitor Passive skill.

What version of the mod did you install?

Asylum, Iā€™m trying to understand how Runemasterā€™s Reckless Offense/Runeword: Explode/Runeword: Burn work exactly. The first is melee, but Burn is ranged? Since theyā€™re connected how does that work? :woman_shrugging:

Reckless Offense is melee, Burn is ranged, Explode has no restrictions.

Does Burn work if youā€™re melee then?

Noā€¦ as I said, Burn is ranged. Fragments donā€™t work with melee, and the piddly damage the skill has is to offset the fact that it has up to 8 fragments. Unlocking it for melee would not allow anything useful.

Hi Folks,

I see Grimtools now supports the D3 Mod (Patch 4.9).
It looks as though the D3 patch does not match/align with that of Grimarillion V80a.
Is there any intent in the future to bring these into alignment?
Would be great to use Grimtools to help plan GD/D3 toons.

Thanks.

The person to ask that is @Dammitt in the GrimTools thread. There is nothing individual modders can do as far as ā€œbringing anything into alignmentā€. Itā€™s all on Dammittā€™s efforts to choose to support a mod and/or update his calc to match any updates a mod may receive.

Hi Powbam,

My question is not necessarily focused on Grimtools, more the fact the Standalone D3 mod differs from the D3 mod in Grimarillion. With Dammitt including the D3 mod in Grimtools, would it not be prudent to have both the Standalone D3 mod (Patch 4.9) & Grimarillion with the same D3 patch?
Then users of Grimarillion can also use Grimtools for planning toons.

@ASYLUM101 @Grimer - Is it intended the D3 content between the two mods differ for balance reasons?

No, it is just an older version of D3 in Grimarillion, as its latest release is older.