[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Thanks for the report, fixed.

Thank you for your work. Ive encountered a problem with ā€œLeshyā€ set. It kill any summons on a cast - as it should be. However its also kills a ā€œForce of Natureā€ on cast, which it should make permanent. Level 75 set.

Ok, Iā€™ll look into it. Itā€™s very specific as you can imagine, since it needs to kill every other pet but keep the Force of Nature. Sometimes it seems like the bonuses are given in the wrong order and donā€™t allow the pet to survive. If you have the chance can you test it again with the 94 set?

Just checked. Works fine with lvl94 set.

1 Like

Ok thanks, that just means i have to tinker with the level 75 penalties.

1 Like

Whatā€™s Necroticā€™s Primordial Transfer skill supposed to do? Because Iā€™ve just reached it and put a point in it and as far as I can see nothing happens. I donā€™t see any visible signs of it and thereā€™s nothing appearing above the health bar either. :woman_shrugging:

Itā€™s an AOE debuff like Word of Pain, for some reason it requires a target, a relic from the original zenith I guess. Iā€™ll tweak it for the next update.

Iā€™ve tried casting it on targets, but still not seeing any sign itā€™s working in any way. Mind you I was fighting (read running around) Cronley at the time so might have missed hitting him.

It definitely works if you click a target, I tested it when I posted that message and I havenā€™t made any changes to Zenith for this update (yet). Try it on a dummy

Will do. Iā€™ll give it a go tomorrow and see if I see anything.

Yes, it does work.

Huh? What? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ā€œUnusually thick, tough scales mutated by exposure to Aetherial energy.ā€

Duh? :woman_facepalming: Search should really ignore the flavour text.

1 Like

No, then it would ignore the ā€˜can be used in x slotā€™ text which is pretty important to search for imo

1 Like

Just assuming that ignoring flavor text would ignore that too is really strange logic.

There is 10 000 ways how to seperate item slot compatibility from flavour text, but I can guarantee you nobody will ever do that as it is just a tiny inconvenience.

Itā€™s really not. Item compatibility text is part of the flavor text/description. Itā€™s very simple to check and it canā€™t be changed by modders anyway.

I think there are still some broken obsolete items that wonā€™t update. Have these been fixed yet?

No. Some can be fixed by going to the salt ring by Jarvis the Hangman at DC and dropping the item there, but there are still some that havenā€™t been updated yet.