[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Thank you for really being a boss and getting this out so quickly.

For the time being play as a female character, I dunno what happened with the male animation table but it’s completely broken and will take me a bit more time to fix it.

Finally managed to download it from Mega. Funny it seems to have lost a bit 1.13GB from 1.14 and much quicker in downloading. Before it was between 2.5 and 3.2, but this time a steady 4.8MB/s all the way.

I’m reuploading it now to fix the issue with male animations. This will be the last fix I do this weekend hopefully…

Really sorry to anyone who had issues with this, not really sure wtf happened with the animations. Was working fine one minute and broken the next, a comma slipped in and borked the whole thing I guess.

Full download MEGA

If you’ve already downloaded it, here is a small hotfix.
Hotfix MEGA

Minor adjustments:
*Removed all ‘toggled’ tags from Zenith, Grim Quest, and Grim Dawn masteries.
*Removed all “This skill must be toggled…” disclaimer texts from Zenith, Grim Quest, and Grim Dawn masteries.
*Fixed an issue with the male animation table.

3 Likes

What do I do with the hotfix folder? I’ve tried extracting it, but it just places it either in the mods folder or if I click on Grimarillion it puts the folder in with the database and resources ones.

Pull the “Grimarillion” folder inside the “Fix” folder into your “mods” folder in the GD core directory. Click “yes” to replace/merge, and done!

1 Like

Yep, exactly like Mood said.

Got it. :+1:

thanks a lot for your hard work. Been enjoying the new changes so far, but I’m taking the full hotfix currently does not have the reupload version of D3 mod, with the updates to Crusaders’ weapons?

It should, I didn’t have time to verify but I did grab the contents from his last upload.

I can confirm that it does. I know because the Blade of the Tribes did get nerfed.

Btw, do we have a discord server for grimarillion

Yes

It’s grimar and dom

Thanks for the quick update on this!

Do I need to create a new character? I noticed I logon with my old Champion, but I have no class selected. It does let me pick a class, but I have no skill points to assign. Thanks!

You shouldn’t need to. At this point though, looks like you might have to… No idea what could have happened to cause that.

No worries. Thanks for the reply!

Yes, thanks. This is my mod for now until I figure out how to play Reign of Terror, looks like they need to patch it.

Once I stop playing Vampire Survivors, just got into it. The game is odd, first impressions. I don’t like the pixels so I blurred it with DSR.

1 Like

Updated the Rainbow File for v87.

Note:
The previous method of language switching is no longer possible, and Text_EN.arc is replaced.

Somehow there are quite a few files in Text_EN.arc with the same contents but different names. Of these, only the conventional files are color coded.

1 Like

Is there any localization support? Or just in English?

If you want to translate an MOD, use ArchiveTool to extract and translate the MOD’s Text_EN.arc file and compress it to Text_xx.arc. (where xx is your language: e.g. Text_DE.arc for German)

everytime i enter burwitch estates on this mod my game crashes, has anyone else had the same thing happen or just me?