[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Hello. This is strange, since i’m farming ultimate too and don’t have this problem…

Anyway, i found more bugs/flaws:

1. Mythical Zunimassa’s Vision have Tag not found error. https://imgur.com/a/wwkSsfY
  2. Uliana’s Destiny have Tag not found error. https://imgur.com/a/fftXaNE
  3. Forgotten soul still have extremely low drop chance. I didnt drop a single soul after 10h of playing. Though, i got my second soul from dismantling ~35 items. https://imgur.com/a/Teg2Bdl
  4. Recipes for D3 gems are still dropping, even if learned them before.
  5. Spectral Spire have low coverage comparing to Forcewave and Bone Harvest, making it hard to affect multiple enemies. Is it possible to increase projectiles to 3-4 with lowering direct damage on them?

Cheers :slight_smile:

can add changelog for 62a?

Just a quick question.The levels are still level 100 max right?Reason why i am asking is that i am in darkvale and already level 60 i did do a lot of grinding but wouldn’t it be better if you implement a mod like omega in that adds to late game content.

Just a question and i do love the mod specially now that i eventually made it to lvl 60

Yes, and that’s a worry for me. We did have a discussion about it a lttle while ago.

http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77216

I too am concerned about that. I don’t know about other people but i for one lose interest entirely in playing a completed character. Farming gear does not quite do it for me the same way improving my character through levels and such do.

Ive dropped plenty of games because i hit max level before the end. Some games i capped only halfway through because i did all the content. I quit them nevertheless though since i like to do all the content but only if there is meaning. Without the ability to level or whatever is used i said game i just can’t enjoy myself. I may as well be playing one of those games with a premade character like tomb raider or something.

One of the many minor preference reasons ill go back to DAIL the moment i can. Its never been as polished but it always had everything i wanted.

Luckily i only play on hardcore though so living to the level cap when im trying stuff out is proving difficult. Some builds are simply OP of course like how Crusader has that one aura that can make you invincible until like lv60 if you spend too much in it.

I refuse to do anything less than full exploration though. I mean why play if im going to ignore all the cool bits? Causes me to level more than i need to of course.

Anyway an endgame system would be much appreciated since there is zero chance ill make it to the end of normal without maxing unless the exp gain slows to an unreasonable crawl. This is without even grinding or covering my own tracks. Just exploring the map and doing all the things once is enough.

Yeah, I don’t think the HP is scaling properly since it is player scaled, so next update will have a new passive that gives scaling %HP per pet rank, should help a little.

1/2 - looks like old skill links from previous mastery updates Grimer did, guess he overlooked that. I assume he already saw this post… he usually has his eye on bug reports here.

1. Thanks, just noticed it was missing from the grimar comp table for some reason.

2. Not sure how to fix that… blueprints aren’t supposed to drop if you already learned them.

3. Sure, I’ll put it up to 3 projectiles, increase the aoe size to 1m, reduce the damage and weapon damage by 60%.

There’s no increased level cap and probably never will be. Jiaco and I have talked about potential XP/difficulty ideas but we have no plans for making any big changes any time soon. As it stands I barely have time to do what I’ve been doing with Grimarillion. ATM I’m pretty much only interested in smaller balance concerns and bug squashing.

I’ve seen the bug report. It will be fixed on Patch 2.5 (no eta)

For me the experience is not that great of a concern as i like to run multiple toons so fast leveling benefit me but i was thinking if they add omega into the mix(they have to get permission first thought)You get late game content.

Omega has omega levels much like Diablo 3 paragon levels which would make the higher levels/Difficulties worth it

so haven’t played in ages, loved playing mods, is there a class guide somewhere I can check out to see what kinda classes I want to mix?

There are no guides available.

ok so quick question, I just did Demon Hunter, haven’t played in ages

took elemental strike as my main attack, it does fire

now I added Ballistics 4/12 currently which says 21 pierce along with some other stuff

is that adding 21 pierce to my elemental strike? or should I only be adding stuff that adds fire

same with equipment, I found something that adds +8 aether, but I don’t attack with it, is it adding more damage? I assume that when it says like +7% fire that only works with fire

thanks I’ll hang up and listen

also is it possible to use one of these builds in the crucible or is that basic game only?

this flat damage is added to any skill that deals “% weapon damage”

Hover over damage stat, it’ll all be in the tooltip.
And study thoroughly all the stats and tooltips through all three pages.
90% of all answers on mechanics are there.

The first two sections of my guide are fully complete, with more coming on the way

ASYLUM, is there an easy way for me to find the base damage of pet skills like they have it in Grimtools for the vanilla classes? I’d like to post the base damage of each skill at 16/16 and 26/16 so players can compare the new classes with the vanilla classes. The least onerous way to do it would to make a blank level 100 character with no bonuses and full number of skills so I can manually give points to each skill and see how the base damage compares.

Player-scaled pets are more difficult because you have to take into account Spirit + Cunning bonuses, but pet builds shouldn’t have anything that complicates it as long as you have 0% pet bonuses and no passive skills activated.

you can either look them up in the .dbr entries (if you have done something like that before it is not that hard) or use a tool to give a new char e.g. 500 skill points and then just invest them, as you mentioned, no need for a level 100 char - you do have to set your level to 1 or 10 as well, so you can select one or two masteries

You can also use the console to give yourself skill points at level 1. Not quite base values but without having access to the extracted dbrs there’s really not many options.

So, I’ve been thinking about playing this mod, but I am not sure about the density of the mobs exactly.
Is this like some settings DAIL had where the first boss, the Reanimator, had like 5 copies of him to fight?
Or 3, I think was one setting.

I’m just wondering how the density is.
I would still play this regardless, but I don’t know how exciting killing the same boss like 5 times right next to each other can be. :slight_smile:
At least it will give a whole lot more relics recipes and stuff. Even in Catacylsm Reborn I’m starting to run low on the ones that drop in Normal difficulty.

The first boss has 1 copy of himself and spawns a couple more bosses on death. Most bosses seem to have 3 copies.

3 seems to be the magic number. Usually you get a mix of bosses and starred enemies so its actually pretty fun. The same guy 5 times would indeed be a bit boring. I don’t even notice half the time that ive killed the same guy because im busy killing everything else.

probably not worth noting but Harvey the drifter is now outside his house halfway through one of his walls for some reason. Sorry if someones already mentioned this.