[REL] Grimarillion v90d

installed the latest patch and now the titan quest relics lost their icons and became checkerboards instead for some reason

Can confirm, I did a fresh install of Grimarillion and the icons are missing.

Version: 64e
Missing textures and icon for 2 items for Diablo 3 mod.

Thunderfury and Rakoff both missing textures.

I just installed the mod today and my Stash/Shared stash is completely unusable. See picture below.

Using 64e mod btw. How do I fix it? Thanks!

first of all sorry for my english. i downloaded both version and tryā€¦ but always crash(black sceen) when mouse over on some skills ! i mean i want to learn some skill and trying to click with mouse and game going to black screen, and only way to ctrl+delete and end proggressā€¦

Game Crashes when i try to view the skill marked on the picture :confused:
useing the version ā€œ64e -standaloneā€

For all who are having the crashing problems, are you using the regular launcher or the X64 launcher? Iā€™ve had crashing issues similar to those posted here when using the x64 launcher, which I believe Crate is aware of and trying to fix.

Using the standard x32 launcher should prevent any crashes related to hovering over skills - at least using that launcher has worked for me.

Hello there, i am using the 64e standalone version and most of the relics sold by Pelanis, the Satyr (D3 items) are missing their textures.

ASYLUM101: Tried your 64e release but I still have the bug where I donā€™t have the other classes, could it be possible for you to share the modā€™s source so I could try to debug, understand what is happening and fix it, at least on my computer x) ? I am fine with modding. Looked for it on github but last update was like 3ys ago

Thanks a lot

if you donā€™t see the classes, you do not have the mod installed correctly, i.e. it is not in the right dir. The sources wonā€™t help you with that.

Thanks but I have it installed correctly, I already explained the issue, it works with Grimmest but not with Ungrim, I have done the installation and re-downloaded the mod a bazillion times and tried all matter of things. The issue was also raised by someone else around page ~74 so there must be an issue somewhere on some configs or something, Iā€™d like to investigate it :slight_smile:

You are my HERO

not sure where you explained it. I just installed 64e ungrim and I see all classes. You did install it wrong.

The issue was also raised by someone else around page ~74 so there must be an issue somewhere on some configs or something, Iā€™d like to investigate it :slight_smile:

that there is someone else who installed it wrong does not prove that there is an issue :wink:

If you do not trust me that I see all classes, then by all means, feel free to investigate. You can use the modding tools to extract the source from .arz and .arc, no need to get it from Asylum

I explained it a few pages ago :slight_smile: but I canā€™t see how I could install it wrong if I manage to install the grimmest version perfectly and it works fine but the other version doesnā€™t work. The installation process is the same, I have redownloaded the files and they are not corrupt and I have the issue from 64b to 64e and someone had it in 64a as well (classes in grimmest worked, not in ungrim).

This has nothing to do with trusting that you have all the classes, I have no doubt that it works perfectly for most people and that makes it very hard to reproduce for Asylum. But as I seem to have this bug on my computer, Iā€™ll try to see what causes it :slight_smile:

Edit: Totally forgot about the archive tool for decompressing arc and arz, thanks!

Demoā€™s concussive bomb transmuter requires tag not found.

Also, when using vireā€™s might with a staff as a shieldbreaker class, it mostly works but I noticed at one point I couldnā€™t switch weapons until I used vireā€™s might again.

@ASYLUM101 Hello, I did a clean reinstall of the standalone 64e Ungrim download you uploaded recently and noticed upon making new characters that the Jon and Jarvis trigger no longer occurs to open the metal door to get to the stash early now and also does not grant the extra bag any more. Not sure if this is just something on my end or if it has been intentionally removed now. It does how ever still open after killing the Reanimator as per the normal game approach.

It was removed to fix a bug where the gates would never open. Will add it back eventually

I play both last Grimarillion and ungrim version and have no problems nor discribed bugs so far :slight_smile:

Playing latest version and the Satyrā€™s items have checkerboard images. Other than that no problems since the update other than me getting rekt. The submerged passage end boss fight seems like itā€™s designed to kill youā€¦ Any tips on how to overcome the weakness of some of the new classes? They might be great later on but early game it seems very rough

So I am planning speccing heavily into the Storm mastery from Titan Quest & I am wondering if there is any way to obtain any more crafting recipes for the Satyr and how many items are available for Titan Quest classes?

I am asking this because I have noticed I have a lot more items for the vanilla classes & D3 classes in my stash than I do for Titan Quest classes (I have only noticed staves and spears that apply to skills for the TQ classes).