[REL] Grimarillion v90d

The barb got changed quite a bit in the Diablo 3 update. The person said to delete the barb and make a new char. There are a few skills that can’t be unlearned due to devotion procs linked with it. It might be trouble for new chars. How would you alter the barb to fit it in with this mod ? Should I reroll?

Any clue as to when the runic mastery (titan quest : Ragnarok DLC ) will be added?

Asylum said a couple pages ago that it’s not planned. Maybe it will happen, not anytime soon. It was inspired by the GD Inquisitor, so you should play Inquisitor.

64e working with addons?

I’m sure you’ve considered the possibility of granting 3 skill points at all levels for a higher total at max level. Have you also considered only making it an option? Does it seem like a good idea or nah? That and an XP gain nerf sound conducive to a better experience with Grimarillion, especially in the campaign.

No point, Grimmest is due for an update soon that should alleviate many issues that it currently has.

3 points per level, not something I’m interested in adding.

Alright, got it

I have fully completed my Grimarillion Compendium - 25 builds of any and all types! Hopefully anyone looking to play this mod will get some sort of inspiration from one of my builds.

I’m going to take my favorite builds and take them through AoM content before I take the plunge into FG. Hopefully by the time I get the expansion, the mod will be updated for maximum enjoyment (I imagine it will be a while before I consider getting the expansion, so this is not meant to rush you or jiaco). So far, I see myself using the following builds as I have the most fun with them:

1. Storm [or Dream] + Champion as I really love the Army of None skill.
  2. Occultist + Earth as it’s likely the most viable of my “hybrid” pet builds.
  3. Wizard + D3 Necro as I particularly enjoy the Wizard class and all its spells.
  4. D3 Necro + GD Necro as you can’t have enough Skeletons
  5. Crusader + Arcanist for smiting enemies into oblivion

If there are any other builds that look interesting and you’d like for me to expand further, I’ll be glad to help. [I know someone asked me about Nature + Necrotic, I’ll make sure to give as much info on that as I can once things start to settle down].

I doubt it has been done, but is there support for Kanai’s cube for items other than from D3 mod?

I just started fiddling with a Druid (nature mastery). I noticed that the wolf companion did not have a life/mana/stance block on the top left the way most pets do. Not a big deal, just wasn’t sure if it was a bug or not. I’m playing the ungrim version. Thanks again for this great mod

I tried searching but couldn’t find an answer and I’m sure this has been asked plenty, are there items that boost skills in the masteries that are not from GD. Like for example, can i get an item that boost my ice nova for wizard? Thanks in advance

Notised that i cant respec all skills:

Seems to be alot of the barbarian skills that just get locked :frowning:

Came back to grim dawn after a year or two, I suppose I forgot everything before and DAIL seems dead so trying this out, I installed the standalone 64e file to the mods, ran the custom map and created a new character, but the stasher has missing pics in game and also in the character screen, do I need to do something else to make this properly work or is this how its suppose to be, thanks again :slight_smile: glad to see the modding community of this great game still going ham.

Screens below cant post urls yet so remove the dash when going to the link,
-https://imgur.com/a/ImXfUa1-

Do you own all expansion packs? I think that’s the issue. I’m running the latest version with Forgotten Gods, no issues.

If you have just AOM, I think you must use 64a.

Yeah without fg 64e will have stash bugs prolly.

//youtu.be/zG1oKWbzAD8?t=14

Some testing footage

I think thats the issue, cause I don’t have any DLCs, is it required for 64e standalone version to run smoothly? also how do they effect with the mod and in general :)?

They are 100% worth the money and prolly 100% required for any up to date mod to run properly. You will run into skills that don’t work at all or break your game.

Alright just bought them all, and wow 4.2 GB extra data, downloading now on steam will post how the mod runs :slight_smile: after its all done.

Update: Yup, all those gui missing issues were me not having any dlcs, after getting them all, all of those missing tags are gone, also the game feels much smooth and actually quite different then before plus I can see the skills and such also including all the stash tabs, thanks a lot guys :slight_smile: for all the help, def gonna be donating to this mod for sure, if theres a donation page somewhere down the road!

I’m having issues with stand alone version E, Both grim and Ungrim. Missing textures on certain things like the diablo relics, Death Rattle and things I don’t know what you call them. I also get flashing missing texture box bellow in the effects area when using certain barbarian skills I think one of the skills was leap. Awesome Update otherwise! This is a truly amazing mod! I love the D3 Update Barbarian is so Cool!