[REL] Grimarillion v90d

By the way wanted to ask isn’t 5 extra bags from the start too much ?

Grimmest is a part of Grimarillion, always has been.

What advantage do extra bags provide besides holding more loot?.. Suddenly do you feel OP by wielding all those mighty bags? You’re already playing a mod which pretty much is the definition of “too much” in all aspects.

Fair enough. I guess I am just used to having no inventory space.

Not with all the big guys I’m running into. I need all those bags for the goodies they drop! :smiley:

Yeah, I know Grimmest has been a part of Grimarillion. But although I’ve seen PewSquare stream the mod and showing Grimmest in the top left of the screen, I’ve never seen any option that let’s me choose that. All I see is the mod under Custom Games and if I click on Normal difficulty it just gives me the usual GD choices.

One of the reasons Grimmest is changing is to remove the need for Ungrim releases. Now everyone plays 1 version and can adjust difficulty in game.

So is base Grimarillion supposed to be the new ungrim? Because that’s what it feels like so far. Plenty of heroes, but most of them are pretty easy to kill.

Played on 66d with script today (alcoholic+dd) and it feels pretty perfect, thanks for the hard work on the mod

A couple of small errors. In the D3 Necromancer the Bone Spirit skill has Wind Devil name in the descriptions and in the Crusader Punish skill the first synergy has no name.

1.1b: nice

But I think Alcoholic+DD would be perfect with:
x2 trash monsters density.
/2 heroes spawn chance.

Excellent work on grimmest changes!!

But my game is freezing in temple of osyr. No clue why, here’s the crash dump.

it happened 3 times while fighting a dude that drops a bunch of greens and one blue (I’m level 27 on Veteran).

For some reason when I deleted mod and re-downloaded, then added script from first page and updated grimmest file from page 121 everything seems to work nice. Yesterday without this grimmest file it was like walking into just packs of heroes, that was with 1.1b and using the batch file to change grimmest file, I tried this 3 times last night and same result every time.

So the script file from first page, and grimmest file from page 121 works great.

Unfortunately we don’t have the tools to read those crash logs.

no biggy I think I went too crazy on hero spawns, alcoholic seems much stable now

is it possible to test this please?

More trash mobs with DD would be nice :slight_smile:

I want to ask where can I use Forgotten Soul for legendary blacksmithing, I forgot where the NPC was, can someone help? thanks in advance

I think maybe you mean the one right at the entrance to the prison? Next to the training dummies.

Pelanis doesn’t use souls, you just need the normal Dc Smith

Hi Asylum,

I posted a little while back to comment on how much I loved the new and improved Rogue mastery and now I’m doing the same thing for the new Storm mastery - my new absolute favourite. The stormy whirlwind skill in particular looks amazing and is packed with flavour. Just amazing.

Thank you for keeping this project going!