[REL] Grimarillion v90d

This mod can get pretty crazy lol

can you specify the place? like in Homestead or Fort Ikon or somewhere else, Iā€™m totally clueless for which prison

Devilā€™s Crossing, the one from the ā€˜tale of 2 blacksmithsā€™ quest

Hey!

Since the v66d version comes out, I got it immediately and it was good! But when I got the new script and get the old one replaced the crash problem appears again! Especially in Twin Fall/Arkovian Undercity. Did my game got Sp00kEd by those sKEl3T0ns?

Great job on the mod!
Very excited about the new mastery combos. :stuck_out_tongue:
Is there any way to view the items available in the new mod, to theorycraft some builds before collecting the items and completing the build?

My friends and I love this mod! Is there any chance in the future adding the Cataclysm (aka Apocalypse) classses? We would love to see the Grove Keeper or some kind of Bard class in Grimarillion. Thank you very much for your efforts, this mod adds the action we need! The latest patch seems to work well for us.

Yeah I agree with your suggestion! Not only adding Cataclysmā€™s classes, adding Grimtasiaā€™s classes or even D2 Classes (Reign of Terror) and balance a little and it will be fine! It might be a crazy thought but it will be absolutely amazing if those modders would have done it.

Plan on adding the Rune Mastery + the new Atlantis skills to this mod? would be super nice to play rune in grim dawn, ben playing a lot of it over the past week :smiley:

Just getting into mods with Grim Dawn. Does Grimarillion work with Grim Internals?

It does!

/10char

Did you contact customer support? :smiley:

If I had a video of something to see just before a crash, I might have a chance to fix it, but just saying it crashes in some zone, and then I run the zone and do not crash, leaves me nothing to go on.

I assume a problem with the mod would be more widespread than 2 players. But am not unwilling to try to fix something, if I know what it is I am trying to fix.

For some reason I didnā€™t get any crashes anymore recently so I assume itā€™s not the modā€™s problem. The only minor bug is Nyborg always appears when Iā€™m talking with blacksmiths like the one in DC or the goat.

He tryin to snatch your components man

My game froze in the Steps of Torment last night. Seems like too much was going on at once and the game locked up. Iā€™ll see about producing a recording for the next time it happens.

Additionally, I have an idea for an exclusive skill which would convert acid to fire damage. Would be pretty neat for Earth mastery. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got though.

I keep getting quite constant freezes. made me to drop the mod. It seems to be connected with script when spawning monsters. After game spawns big group of bosses, for a short time i see some glitches or anomalies just before seeing the groupā€¦ and it freezesā€¦
and game crashes when inventory gets full. Since it canā€™t automatically merge infrequents

I was having the same issue as you guys. I just toned down the hero spawns. Alcoholic looks like the most stable ā€œdifficultyā€ for meā€¦

Not sure what full inventory crashes have to do with anything the mod doesnā€™t have autopickup.

If you are lagging or crashing in certain regionsā€¦ Lower the hero rate. The controls are there for a reason.

Found this last night and decided to give it a try. Loving every bit of it so far but Iā€™ve run into the issue of not being able to get into Burrwitch Prison after completing the first quest. I tried restarting the game completely and it happened again on the second character I made. What more can I do?

Is there a way to turn off skill effect animations? Referring to Alacrity on Monk for example; the massive overwhelming glow distracts me from using the toggle because of how obnoxiously bright aid in my face it is or at least switch it.

Also, are all difficulties supposed to be unlocked and Grimmer/Grimmest settings are still showing up as Elite/Ultimate. However everything works as far as Iā€™m aware.

I can confirm I also get crashes, but I canā€™t really find out why.
It only happens on my Grand Necromancer and I think it is connected to ā€œDeathchill Auraā€.

It even happens when only one mob is on screen. Every other character runs perfectly, no matter the amount of things happening on screen.

It always seems to crash when an Elite dies and the chest appears.
Have there been any other notifications of this?
Is there a log I can attach somewhere that would help?