[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Enjoying the new improved Grimarillion so far with my High Constable. A few questions though.

I’m seeing monsters from all over the game, not just the region they usually spawn in. I assume that’s as it should be?

What’s the default setting for the mod now? Grimmest?

And does it revert to the default setting every time you restart the mod?

Is there any way to show onscreen which version you’re playing: Grimmest, Grimmer, normal? I remember seeing PewSquare playing the old version a while back and that showed Grimmest in the top left corner of the screen.

Are we getting those hilarious tooltips back for the loading screens?

Thanks for updating this mod. It’s great fun. :slight_smile:

Monsters as intended. The system has been designed to be able to be area specific, but it is not implemented and I sort of like the variety over the adherence to area types.

Setting default is N (ANMPS) so, level 2. With DD off.

Each toon should save the setting. ie, not reset to default. The ANMPS and DD on/off settings are independent and should both be being saved/reloaded when you quit/resume.

On screen tags are not accessible to lua, so remaining vanilla for now.

If the tooltips were not maintained in Grimarillion, it is because I forgot to add them to Grimmest, will fix next time I update.

I’m having a problem with the Elementalist’s Pyroclasm ability (I think that’s what it’s called, the one that leaves the big firestorm thing in an area). Every now and then I’ll be unable to cast the spell. My character will do a cast animation, but no Energy is subtracted and nothing happens. I can fix this by exiting to main menu and re-entering the game.

I thought maybe it was related to dying or entering the town portal when a pyroclasm is active, but if that’s the case it’s not something that happens 100% of the time.

Anyone else had this issue?

I’m seeing monsters from all over the game, not just the region they usually spawn in. I assume that’s as it should be?

For now yes, that was how jiaco wanted it.

What’s the default setting for the mod now? Grimmest?

Default is “alcoholic” atm I think which is increased heroes and normal density.

And does it revert to the default setting every time you restart the mod?

It will save the difficulty set per character.

Is there any way to show onscreen which version you’re playing: Grimmest, Grimmer, normal? I remember seeing PewSquare playing the old version a while back and that showed Grimmest in the top left corner of the screen.

No its not there anymore. Those were just renamed difficulty settings, vet showed as grimmest, elite as El grimmest, and ultimate as ul grimmest.

Are we getting those hilarious tooltips back for the loading screens?

They should still be there.

Great. I like having the different monster types everywhere as well.

Yeah, that sounds right. I turned down the hero density as it was a bit much. Not in terms of fighting, but just because so much loot ends up on the screen now with the improved filter.

Oh, so that’s what the differences were. I never knew. :smiley:

Not seeing them atm and I’m on 66d.

Sr im new here can i ask where the ungrim version is bc i dont see it anywhere on the first page or the nomal difficulty is considered the ungrim one

The two have been merged as the way to increase the difficulty is now a dialog. The default difficulty is not ungrim however, so you need to talk to the guy who sets the difficulty.

Are the only masteries using a staff the TQ ones ?

No, I saw one giving +1 to Terror Knight yesterday.

only TQ masteries have staff-boni in their skills I think, but there are affixes on staffs that give +1 to zenith masteries.

On another note, I think my auto pickup for components doesn’t work. When I last played the mod 3 months ago everything was going just fine.

If you’re using Grim Internals then you need to update it since we had a patch recently. Note it only supports x64 now.

Went away for a few weeks came back and see new version to make my day :D.Congrats on an awesome mod.I personally like the new difficulty as it gives me chance to try full spirit and full cunning builds.

moonx0x, the default is now alcoholic. See this thread for more info on how to change difficulty settings.

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83612

No, I don’t use Grim Internals. I just now read in the changelog that quickloot was removed because of some problems a few patches ago. Might have to use Grim Internals now though.

Does Ternion count as a default weapon attack replacer in this mod?

No it doesn’t.

Thought that was the case. Not much point in putting points into Necrotic Edge then.

Anyone playing the Outrider? I’m having some issues. When joined in a MP game, his “summons” don’t work: Arcane Weapons (I think that’s what it’s called, in the middle of the tree) doesn’t do anything, and Barricade doesn’t do anything.

If I hop into my own game, the Barricade shows up but Arcane Weapons still doesn’t seem to do anything.

Any ideas?

Barricade and ice wall are broken iirc. Wall skills don’t work. Ceno is gonna remove them, when he updates zenith eventually.

Dunno about arcane weapons.