[REL] Grimarillion v91

Simply forgot to update the version number. Fixed.

2 Likes

Found something else strange;
I’m playing a Blood Knight/Occultist, yet in my inventory is an item that has a Shaman skill (Mogdrogen’s Pact) highlighted as if appropriate for my character:
Screenshot 2024-08-08 195023

The three pets of the resurrected person do not attack monsters. I don’t know why.

Holy Moly. What a change log. We have womans day tomorrow so taking off for the first time in months. Well not technically as I will be building my website tomorrow but am for sure gonna try this tomorrow with the new mod added.
Sad part is 150mbps… and getting 1mbps dl :expressionless:

I can confirm. It does seem like some summoning does not work. I tried reanimator and pets did not attack. On another note, blood Knight is hella fun.

v91a Changelog

Misc:
*Updated the class UI for non-D3, non-TQ masteries, using the latest images provided by JMD

UI:
*Updated class selection background to include ‘slots’ for Darkest Dawn, Priest, and Bloodknight.
*Added a title for the Priest on the class selection screen.

Shattered Affixes:
*Fixed an issue where the tag for Mythical Voidrend Talons was wrong, and was showing up in the smith as Turin’s Grips instead.

Darkest Dawn:
*Fixed an issue where the Reanimator summons did not react to enemies.
*Fixed an issue where Bone Colossus was dropping his gear if he died.

Diablo 3:
*Fixed an issue where Tyrael’s Essence was not summoning him as intended.
*Reduced the spawn rate of Corrupted Monster Shrines to about 10% (instead of 50/50) on normal.
*Fixed an issue where Taskmaster prefix was making it seem as though Mogdrogen’s Pact bonus would benefit you even if you weren’t playing Shaman.

Eternal:
*Fixed an issue where Eternal Shards could be pulled into the shared stash with the component stash button.
*Adjusted the script that summons faction waves, should hopefully work better in multiplayer.

Grim Quest:
*Fixed an issue where Sun Sprites, Sun Nymphs (Helios Set pets), and Shavo’s Embodiment (Shavo’s Relic pet) simply vanished on death with no sound or fx.

MEGA
NEXUS

This is an update to v91, so you need to have v91 installed already. Open the zip file, then drag the “grimarillion” folder into your Grim Dawn mods directory and overwrite when it asks.

2 Likes

Rainbow File updated for v91a.

Edit: _02: Fixed some parts of the UI were not color-coded.

1 Like

v91* There is a serious bug. After killing the BOSS here, the obstacles will not collapse and you still cannot pass through.

Another problem is that only a portion of the monsters spawn here, causing the portal to be unable to light up.

I don’t have these issues.

1 Like

Sorry, I tested it again and found that it was a problem with my script package. After fixing it, everything is normal now.

If I wanted to alter how many skill points a character gets with every level, and the devotion point cap, how would I do that with Grimarillion? It doesn’t seem to show up in asset manager

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, need to edit the player file in gdx2.

Summon living horror(Illusionist) does not use its abilities, except for the main attack.

Nice, more endgame. This one is like RoT Ancients endgame. I’ll try it out later. Assume once you get so far it is hell, it is in RoT.

PS, I read the air conditioning malfunction a month late. Today my mother with dementia turned off the cooler when I told her to turn on the fan in the hallway, I didn’t think to check and it almost ruined my health at 85F, LOL. Just fixed it.

PPS, the new endgame may fix poor characters that play on the hardest difficulty with all those elites everywhere. You know, when you are level 50+ in Act 1 and only have a couple devotion points…

Hello @Ceno and @ASYLUM101. thank you so much for the mod! Absolutely love it. There is a bug I believe with the Outrider class skill modifier called “commando” for Flak Jacket. It is supposed to allow you to use the skill with a melee weapon equipped however the skill remains unusable. Thank you in advance!

Sorry for any confusion, the version of Zenith in Grimarillion is maintained by me, not Ceno. The original masteries are Ceno’s creation but I’m responsible for any current bugs, I’ll check it out.

1 Like

You know. I really, really hated the Rune Master In Titan Quest. It just felt that he didn’t fit with the tq playstyle (my opinion only though). I gave him a chance with this mod and paired him with a Champion. Gawd is he fun. He is excellent for a shield bearer semi-caster.

The item “Archimedes Cogwheel”, lvl 65 version, is causing my game to crash upon attempting to launch the game after character selection.

Edit: am on latest Grimarillion version with latest rainbow file reinstalled for verification. I have attempted to delete the item via GD Stash and it doesn’t even show up in the slot. Also, launching the affected character returns the attached error normally via Steam and with the DPYes application.
Untitled

Hi. I really wanted to play GD with this mod on Steam Deck, but there is a problem with stash. It fits on the screen only when I reduce the size of the interface to a minimum, but everything becomes so small that it is almost unreadable. Is there any way to get the original stash back?

The only way I was able to fix this issue was to totally remove all items from the character, amun-ras magebane was the culprit for it

How did you do that? I have the char open in GDStash and the offending ring isn’t even showing up in the slot, and the other items that I can select that are being worn do not show the option to delete them.