[REL] Grimarillion

For Spirit class, Insidious Miasma chain, does it have a benefit?

It currently debuffs myself, my minions, and the enemies equally.

Possible if you figure out how to use the mod tools :wink:

You could also play the WHy version instead.

@Sether, see this post.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=443617&postcount=599

The why version still has level scaling. The monster records are modded for both Grimmest and Autopickup. So, sorry, I am not going to revert monster scaling to vanilla in the context of Grimarillion/Grimmest.

Based on this information, I tried many things using AssetManager and QuestEditor. A good result is nothing. This problem is above my understanding.

Well, currently our users are playing without confusion by overwrite of the “mq_wakingtomisery.text” for Grimarillion. I think that it’s not necessary to spend many hours on this problem any more. Thank you for trying hard anyhow.

yea it goes deep :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like the Raven Mend flesh ability does not work:o.

Can you describe how not? If it’s broken, chances are Cornucopia broke it, but we tested the Raven’s skills fairly extensively.

I belive that cornucopia broke it because thats the first mod i downloaded. After the first few levels and investing In the MF ability i noticed it didnt do its Job. I dod test it by leting
The mob beat me to low Life and run back to mobless field.
The Raven just stood there. I tried resummon it changed the stance to aggresive,defensive ,normal but still nothig. Same thing with this mod.

After further testing it appears that the MF ability is working only if you are damaged by mobs and on low health. It wont heal if you take no damage even on low life. Second problem is that the Raven stops simply shooting those orbs and starts some sort mele attack with no damage…

mega:
https://mega.nz/#!xYBWhDTA!z6EB2o924g5FWCMKR3Hvk0N-h15MlsLrixELHon2MjU

weed:
http://grimarillion.420weedwizard.bplaced.net/

Testing a release of a different -Y and a new -Z. If you play either and can provide feedback, that would be great, they are untested.

Is there anything new about stasher (is this the mod with the huge stash?). Stasher is one of the mods I love more than all other changes you could make to masteries and I would love to see it in grimmarillion. For me it is a “key feature” and I really would love to see the huge stash in Grimmarillion as well.

Just use this http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23414

Pretty sure it works with mods.

Oh wouldn’t it be nice if you could chain load your own selection of mods…Problem stems mainly from remix hell. Already have a process to make stock, z and y versions, really not interested in adding to that. Plus, Grimarillion is about the difficulty, and for some people, leaving crap on the ground is the hard part, so why kill the challenge for them?

Seriously, stasher mod should be hard mod so users that want it can have it everywhere and things like Grimarillion can stay stock in that regard.

@Asylum, sorry but an external tool != compareable to stasher. That is just not the same.

@jiaco, absolutely fine. This is a design decision and I understand that, even if I don’t share that opinion. I just asked because in Post#4 it was written it “might” come. Very sad for me, but hey - it’s your mod and not mine :slight_smile:

Oh wouldn’t it be nice if you could chain load your own selection of mods
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean? Was this meant to be sarcastic? Is there some way to “chain load” stasher mod?

Edit: I am not sure if I really meant stasher. I meant the huge stash from DAIL but the image posted in the stasher thread looks differently.
Edit2: Grimmarillion is stated as a somehow advanced mod than the mods alone. Is there a feature list anywhere? Are there changes to the vanilla classes? I have noticed you only get 1 statpoint per level.
Edit 3: Could someone clarify the v,y,z version for me? Is y,z just “more difficult” or does it contain also “more monsters, more loot” or balance changes? Okay, from my tests it looks like V= More Monsters, More Loot. Y=Less Monsters, But higher Difficulty/monster level, Z = More Monsters AND higher difficulty/monster level
Edit 4: I have read somewhere that Grimarillion provides items for the custom masteries, is this correct?

Edit 5: From a very short glimpse into Grimarillion it really looks nice. No idea obviously how it will be further into the game but if feels way more balanced, altough I really miss the Necromancer, Ranger, Fangshi, Cenobite masteries. Are there plans to add 9 additional masteries to Grimarillion to fill the last slots? Also, the masteries look balanced but “empty”, are there plans to bring them to the same amount of skills, passives, modifiers as the vanilla GD masteries are?

Edit 6: Cadence still feels a bit strong? I completly wrecked with it through the first fight under the tree. I don’t undertsand providence. Why does it work with staves? It only provides a shield bonus. Should such questions be posted in the original mod thread (zenith) or here for grimarillion?

Do skills stack? For example I heve the Deathchill aura wich reduces speed and curse of fraility that reduces speed also. This info could help me to decide to reroll or keep the toon.

Just a quick question on the new different versions I have been playing Grimarilion on Grimmest up till this point so to continue playing with that set of modifications which version should I download?

just to be 100% sure i dont fuck anything up, when downloading new version of Grimarilion should i just copy+paste new files over existing ones in “mods” folder or should i delete old ones and then just put in new ones?

great mod btw, playing it on HC and having more fun than i ever did with vanilla grim dawn :>

I have made no changes to the standard Grimarillion mod, it is the regular download and you can update by drag and drop copy with overwrite.

The main changes are that the Y version is now Grimmer, tougher enemies without increased spawns, and the Z version is a mix of both Grimmer and Grimmest, a new, hardest version. Even though the Z version exists as its own mod, I set it up so that you could just copy/rename the database if you want to try Z with an existing Grimarillion toon. But to do that, you should know what you are doing with the files.

Does this mean these all three have the same resources? WinMerge displays that these resources differ.